We have a limit?

CaliforniaBeachUSA

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Oh no, I was watching a YouTube video and saw that there are blocks on the console (storage spaces) for downloading games. What happens when you run out of the blocks the console comes with? What if you want to download every Nintendo game and you can't! I was thinking maybe the games are to be put on the Wii SD discs but then again, wouldn't they remember about security?

There will be plenty of space man, i mean, from a vid i saw, a game save takes like 2 blocks! One thing i would like to know is,
-->HAS ANYONE TRIED AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH THEIR WII YET?<--

Good question. For me I haven't, I get my Wii tomorrow but that's a good idea. I'll have to check the ports tomorrow to see what's available for hookup. Then again, about the blocks. I'm sure I'll download more than 50 games in the future which would equal 100 blocks and/or more. So I'm still wondering about the SD card and/or like you said, external hard drive.

You can save them on an SD card. The Wii has about 2000 blocks and game saves and such will tell you how many blocks they require. :)

I just watched a video on YouTube and you CAN add/copy your downloaded Wii games to an SD card. Notice any problem about this? What about piracy?

Back