We know ok!!!!!!

vashivihan said:
true. i was given a choice between ps3, 360 and wii and i chose wii because i wanted to have fun and also because i have been a nintendo loyalist since the snes days. sure 360 and ps3 have great grafx with good gameplay but thats not what i am after, for this generation atleast.

Even though you said 360 and PS3 have good graphics and good gameplay you make it seem like 360/PS3 are not fun by saying "i chose wii because i wanted to have fun"

I chose the Wii as my first console (was supposed to be only console) because I saw the price was a very cheap $250 and I thought at the time that the motion controls were cool. Then I realized most of it was just "waggle, waggle" and they had horrible 3rd party support. I didn't care for graphics, infact I thought the Wii looked fine. I never even see screenshots of 360 games because I was more of a PC gamer and I played games with bad graphics like counter-strike. But I noticed 360 had a price drop and saw they had more games so I got one. It never had to do with graphics, yet I never thought the Wii was more "fun". It's just the other consoles were more expensive.

T3kNi9e said:
Even though you said 360 and PS3 have good graphics and good gameplay you make it seem like 360/PS3 are not fun by saying "i chose wii because i wanted to have fun"

I chose the Wii as my first console (was supposed to be only console) because I saw the price was a very cheap $250 and I thought at the time that the motion controls were cool. Then I realized most of it was just "waggle, waggle" and they had horrible 3rd party support. I didn't care for graphics, infact I thought the Wii looked fine. I never even see screenshots of 360 games because I was more of a PC gamer and I played games with bad graphics like counter-strike. But I noticed 360 had a price drop and saw they had more games so I got one. It never had to do with graphics, yet I never thought the Wii was more "fun". It's just the other consoles were more expensive.
i meant fun as in like "swing wiimote to hit the baseball" rather than "memorize the 12 button combination"

EGM is so biased it ruins the whole magazines. Reviews, previews, comments, tips, all of them are unreliable because of their biases.

BOYCOTT EGM.
I have already started. I think ALL Wii/DS owners should boycott this lame and unreliable magazine.

Caliko said:
EGM is so biased it ruins the whole magazines. Reviews, previews, comments, tips, all of them are unreliable because of their biases.

BOYCOTT EGM.
I have already started. I think ALL Wii/DS owners should boycott this lame and unreliable magazine.
amen. i did too. and its not just egm, its the most of the gaming community in general. u even see other gamers and wii owners saying stuff like that.

vashivihan said:
amen. i did too. and its not just egm, its the most of the gaming community in general. u even see other gamers and wii owners saying stuff like that.

I used to love EGM as a little boy. They gave me reliable info on Street Fighter II, Vectorman, and Donkey Kong Country. Now all they do is give biased opinions about Nintendo and all the magic has faded away.

They find any reason to talk crap about Nintendo products and fans.
They once did an investigation on the PSP and DS durability. They found out that the DS was more durable. And instead of giving praise to Nintendo for making a sturdy product, I don't remember the exact phrasing, but they said something like: "The DS is stronger because it is built to withstand Kool-Aid and crayons". In other words, calling DS owners little kids. EGM makes me sick.

Caliko said:
I used to love EGM as a little boy. They gave me reliable info on Street Fighter II, Vectorman, and Donkey Kong Country. Now all they do is give biased opinions about Nintendo and all the magic has faded away.

They find any reason to talk crap about Nintendo products and fans.
They once did an investigation on the PSP and DS durability. They found out that the DS was more durable. And instead of giving praise to Nintendo for making a sturdy product, I don't remember the exact phrasing, but they said something like: "The DS is stronger because it is built to withstand Kool-Aid and crayons". In other words, calling DS owners little kids. EGM makes me sick.

yeah, they cant stand that nintendo is back in business again after almost12 years.

Back