We Love this Michael Jackson Wii Glove, It's So Bad

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hee hee!

Shamone!

Step aside, Power Glove: there's a new ultimate glove-based peripheral in town. When Michael Jackson: The Experience ships later this month, dedicated King of Pop fans can pick up the special edition containing the game and a single white sparkly glove.

That's right: you can finally live out your ultimate Michael Jackson fantasies in your living room for just $49.99, with the game and glove combo a limited edition release. The sparkly glove is exclusive to the Wii game, so DS owners will have to use their imagination for the same effect.
Shamone!
UBISOFT® UNVEILS SPECIAL EDITION GLOVE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON THE EXPERIENCE VIDEO GAME

Available Only at Launch, Iconic Symbol for the King of Pop to Be Included in Initial Wii™ Release; Pre-Order Now Available
SAN FRANCISCO – November 1, 2010 – Today Ubisoft announced it will make available a special edition glove to be included in the initial release of the Wii version of Michael Jackson The Experience that is reminiscent of the iconic glove worn by the legendary Michael Jackson during his most memorable performances. The special edition gloves will only be available at launch, further enhancing the magic felt by the King of Pop’s fans as they dance to his greatest hits in environments inspired by his ground-breaking music videos and unforgettable live performances.

“One of the most iconic symbols of Michael Jackson’s music and performance legacy is his signature glove,” shared Tony Key, senior vice president of sales and marketing, Ubisoft. “Consumers are encouraged to either pre-order Michael Jackson The Experience early or make sure to purchase the title on day one in order to get this special edition glove as we’re sure it will sell out quickly.”

The Wii game that includes the special edition glove is now available to pre-order for the same price as the standard, non-glove Wii version (MSRP $49.99) allowing shoppers an opportunity to obtain the glove while supplies last at no additional cost. Michael Jackson The Experience will be available for the Wii™ system from Nintendo, the Nintendo DS™ family of hand-held systems and the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system on November 23, 2010 in North America. The game is also available to pre-order for Kinect™ for Xbox 360® and PlayStation®Move motion controller for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, which are both scheduled to be released in early 2011.
Ubisoft is also revealing two new tracks for the game today – Speed Demon and
Dirty Diana.
The Michael Jackson The Experience track list announced to date now includes:
-Bad
-Beat It
-Billie Jean
-Black or White
-Dirty Diana
-Earth Song
-Ghost
-Rock with You
-Smooth Criminal
-Speed Demon
-The Girl Is Mine
-They Don’t Care About Us
-Thriller
-Who Is It
-Workin' Day and Night
I might buy this to dance to it, and i want a friend to record me uploud it ot youtube...think i'll be funny. Long live MJ, i remember i seen him in concert during his "Bad tour" in '87 or '88 or '89

Haha i might do a Lucas quote from the Wizard "I love this glove its so bad"

The track list has grown a bit since the original post. You can add The Closet and Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

Edited to add 2 more songs:
Streetwalker
Will You Be There

Last edited:
Back