We need a Zack and Wiki Sequel!

ally_uk

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
What more can I say a absolute gem of a game one of the Wii's best Come on capcom please please please make us a sequel!

Hopefully this will be the start of more point n click games heading our way

Sam and Max or Monkey island anyone?

A sequel has basically been confirmed by IGN. Hopefully it's as good as the original.

Fantastic news lets hope they make the game much longer!

you cant decide from vids..at 1st i didnt think the vids looked that good but then my aunt got it for my for my birthday and its one of the bst wii games out there.

zap'em up said:
what do you do? i know you find treasure but like just someone plz explain
its almost like a RPG solving puzzle game, trust me you gotta try it out for yourself to see how it is, one of my favorite games for the wii, love it.

Yeah a sequel has pretty much been confirmed. Is the game quite short? I think they purposefully did that, afterall with a game like that you dont know how its gonna sell.

Hows the sales figures in Europe?

Zack and Wiki is basically a puzzle adventure. It's broken into levels where you try to get the treasure in each level. There's a puzzle you have to solve to get the treasure.

The puzzles are level-based movement and action puzzles like you'd find in Lost Vikings, Lemmings, etc but the controls are similar to the early-90's Kings Quest and Space Quest games. You use the Wiimote to point and click for movement and interacting with objects. It's a fun genre but if you struggle on a small part of a level you'll find yourself replaying the whole level over and over again and that can get very repetitive. Fortunately, the levels are short enough that you're not repeating a whole lot of actions and since it is level-based, doing something wrong early on isn't going to keep you from finishing the game later on. (Anyone who didn't pick up that stupid laptop in the first part of Space Quest IV knows what I'm talking about here.)

I think it's a decent game but there's no way I'd pay full price for it. The good thing is that you can probably beat over the course of a rental or two and replay for it stinks anyways. (Generally, the only thing that makes a level worth replaying is to see if you can find a more efficient solution.)

Hopefully the sequel is as good as the first.
I am hoping for the same kind of deal with No More Heroes..sequel for that game would be lovely.

Back