We Need Graphics.

Wiiaretheworld

Wii Power User
Nov 24, 2006
NYC
Where are the graphics NINTENDO??!!! I'm getting ready to sell my Nintendo and buy a 360. The gimmicky controls are not enough to carry a system.

i think the graphics arent that bad.. I am happy with the graphics :)

I don't think they are that bad either(with far cry being an exception) If you wanted graphics you shouldn't have bought a wii, you should of just gone with an xbox360.

had you done alittle research prior to your purchase you might have saved yourself the hardship of having to sell off your system. Its alright to be a graphics whore but why on earth would you buy the Wii if thats what you are? Nintendo didnt mislead you into thinking they would knock your socks off with stunning graphics. To look back now and say hey, where are the graphics just makes you look like an idiot.

GRAPHICS DO NOT MAKE VIDEO GAMES!!!
>_<
Why the hell did you buy a wii for graphics? Anyways, better graphics will come soon. Especially with SMG and Metroid Prime.

The graphics are good for nintendo.

You see over MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people playing it and they dont care.

Sheesh, its like you think the Wii is like the NES.

If you want to sell it, then be a Microsoft fan.

Wiiaretheworld said:
Where are the graphics NINTENDO??!!! I'm getting ready to sell my Nintendo and buy a 360. The gimmicky controls are not enough to carry a system.

This has been dicussed to death already. . .add your comments to an existing thread.

aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

Homesrfan said:
GRAPHICS DO NOT MAKE VIDEO GAMES!!!
>_<
Why the hell did you buy a wii for graphics? Anyways, better graphics will come soon. Especially with SMG and Metroid Prime.
wats smg:idea:

maybe u dont have component cables and a 480p cabable TV?
i dont even have those and i think the graphics are awsum they surpase the old xbox, thats perfectly fine to me, its not a gimmick control the PS3 is a gimmick control by using a PS2 controller and rippin of motion sensing and adding a usb plug

csiguy4u said:
Super Mario Galaxy. . .where you been??
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,yeah i seen it at E3,i thought it had the best graphics on the wii,
btw u know when it'll be out?

dbzmaster28 said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,yeah i seen it at E3,i thought it had the best graphics on the wii,
btw u know when it'll be out?

super mario galaxy will be out in march 2007

ShadowElliot said:
The graphics are good for nintendo.

You see over MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people playing it and they dont care.

Sheesh, its like you think the Wii is like the NES.

If you want to sell it, then be a Microsoft fan.

I have no problems with the graphics. If I want more I game on my PC. They are an upgrade over the cube. Let us not forget that graphics do not make games. The PS3 and 360 have pretty graphics but to me the Wii has the fun factor. Yes nintendo did not mislead anyone here.

Okay. 360 and PS3 are good graphics USUALLY for the HDTV. A lot of people are having trouble reading the lettering on the standard TVs that they play on.

Most of the people who are going to buy a console don't have a HDTV at the moment, because they still cost an arm and a leg. This is why Nintendo hasn't gone to push the graphics, because they know to wait for HD to be much more popular and in homes. When the HD arrives, so shall WII!

Back