We Pray - Coming To A Console Near You?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.nintendolife, another video game of Garbage is said to hit next Easter

Cross my heart and hope to waggle.

Wii is getting cross...

File this one under "Huh?", "What?", and...you know what? Let's not file this one at all.

We Pray is set to be the motion-controlled minigame-based church simulator to end all motion-controlled minigame-based church simulators. If, of course, it really exists...

Check out the trailer below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRMiRFJzIKA&feature=player_embedded

According to the Prayer Works Interactive official site it's for real, with a release date of Easter 2010, and an exceptionally lengthy preorder period starting November 20 of this year. (That's not too surprising, though. Jesus was pretty well-known for his patience.)

But is it real, or is this some kind of hoax? Goodness knows. The concept seems a little ridiculous, yes, but when has that stopped anyone before? And you might want to laugh at the preposterously low production values, but I have two words for you: Wisdom Tree.

The more we think about it, the less unlikely it seems. Time will tell on this one. In the meantime, let's just hope it features unlockable Popes.
And that it's narrated by Father Guido Sarducci.

Oh, and that you can purchase absolution in the form of downloadable content.

Anyway, enough joking; that's what the comments section is for.
So what do you think? Is this real? And will keeping it in our homes prevent us from having to pay property taxes?
You can go to church WITHOUT going???...huuuuuu is that wrong to some? haha go to church w/o actually going...gee yeah thats genius, have ble-thumber play Wii now...Oh lordy. Oh wait our next church-based video game is sense we go to heaven playing wii...the next game is called kindly put "Satan: Let's go to HELL" or "Hail Satan The lord of Dark Power" or oh i know "the upside down cross for devil worshipers or "the Satanic hell, of all unholy""

Have to be kidding me...

Haha the holy mystery's of my A**"

I couldn't get the youtube link to embed with wiichat so...i apologize.

Last edited:
better be fake...but i amazing doubt it.

I just went on this game developers website, i don't believe you can honestly by God per-order this crappy wii game piece of garbage. http://www.masswepray.com/

I think it's a pretty clever way to market Dante's Inferno. Click on some of the screen shots if you haven't yet, and you'll see what the real game is.

Now that's some edgy marketing. The game looks alright. God of War-ish though.

Too bad I hate that kind of marketing. I always thought viral marketing was a particularly sleazy way of promotion. Some of the other marketing tactics for this game bug me quite a bit as well.

Last edited:
yeah, i had a big feeling this wass fake before i clicked on the preorder screen "we pray" not "wii pray" but i wouldn't doubt that a church-based game would be real at some point called "wii pays"

Back