We shall never forget....................

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
hey fellow wiichat members from all over the world, as most of us know, 6 years ago the world trade center in new york, the pentagon were strucked by airplanes on september 11th 2007.

My aunt worked in the trade center but was fired from her job weeks earlier, and many in my family belive that it was the work of god, and since the attacks me and my whole family moved from new york and left to canada for safety reasons. For this reason i get very emotional around this time of year.

i made this thread so that all wiichat member can show their condolences to every family out there who lost a loved one on september 11, 6 years ago.

so i know alot of people here on wiichat dont like eachother for various reasons, but lets drop that for one day and unite to show that we care.

pp0304-.jpg

Lets show that gamers do care.

*offers condolences

allthough this is a very serious topic, i wouldn't advise you to say "the pentagon was struck by an airplane" as fact cause there's a lot of controversy over that, and we don't want to start an arguement here

how could anyone do that?? it just doesnt make any sence in my mind, if you have something agains the governmet then go after the policians not the innocent public!!!

Also, please don't turn this page into something else.

This page was created to remember those that were lost this day, nothing else.

yes you guys, this is a very serious topic, just a heads up

i don't appriciate the people who won't let it rest (no one here so far), if you have been to ground zero you will know the people who i am talking about. This was a tragic incident that shocked the world, The day as a whole was shocking, not just the fact that the twin towers got hit.
i would prefer not to say anything more in this mater, as i can see there is a very good chance this is going to go places that it should not.

^^^no more of that you guys, he can express his thoughts if he likes, lets not start an argument

i agree with gaz

i just dont want to talk about it :cryin:

anywas on topic i hope all the familys that got hurt or something have a good life

bw! said:
i agree with gaz

i just dont want to talk about it :cryin:

i understand where you come from, but we shouldnt and cant forget about it.........

:cryin: Oh yeah, tomorrow's 9/11......wow......What if something worse happens tomorrow?.....I'm scared....and now...I shall remember the tragic days........:cryin:

Last edited:
Dumbass_Luigi said:
Oh yeah, tomorrow's 9/11......wow......What if something worse happens tomorrow?.....I'm scared.

no need to woory, srcurity tomorow and for many years to come on this 9/11 will be rock solid......rest your mind at ease.......^^ srry for your loss, i almost lost my aunt, you knew that already if you read the first post

Back