we should have a for sale forum

klepto

yii
Nov 28, 2006
Bay Area, CA / Davis, CA
Wii Online Code
8661-9487-5842-9358
anyone think this is a good idea? forgive me if there is one already, but I looked and didnt see one. We should just have a general for sale forum where we can post items nintendo related or what not. mods?

Bad idea, sorry. If you want to sell your items just use ebay or craigslist.

oh ok, was just wondering. cause theres for sale forums on other forums that I frequent but I guess it is hard to enforce and build up seller reps

If youd of bother to use the search youd of seen THATS BEEN THREADS ABOUT THIS

klepto said:
anyone think this is a good idea? forgive me if there is one already, but I looked and didnt see one. We should just have a general for sale forum where we can post items nintendo related or what not. mods?

I just find it somewhat humorous that with your username you are asking about a for sale forum :)

Yes I'd like to have one, but its not really necessary.

Well, I think its nice to have a for sale forum, it could be difficult to enforce, we just need ppl enforcing it. 3 or 4 mods in the for sale forum alone and starting with a simple rule: just limited for nintendo items only. Then we go from there.

just an idea.
At the end is for helping each other out

For sale forums are pretty popular these days especially with computers and related parts. I myself have sold and bought many items over the forums, you avoid ebay fees and stuff like that. There is reliable feedback system called heatware.

DRMARIO said:
No we shouldn't have a for sale forum. Thats why eBay was made. Bad idea, sorry.

Why don't have a poll on it?? to see?? I am pretty sure a lot of people wants it. Now, if we get several mod's I am pretty sure it can work out man.... don't be so close minded.

Back