We Sing Website and Full Song List Unveiled

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

We Sing Website and Full Song List Unveiled-1.052009-11-11 14:14:28Maura SNordic Games has today launched the website, complete with virtual jukebox, for their forthcoming We Sing karaoke game as well as the final tracklisting:

Amy Winehouse – Tears Dry On Their Own
Aqua – Barbie Girl
Blondie – One Way Or Another
Charles and Eddie – Would I Lie To You?
Chesney Hawkes – The One And Only
Coldplay – Viva La Vida
Culture Club – Karma Chameleon
Duffy – Mercy
Duran Duran Hungry Like The Wolf
Elton John with Kiki Dee – Don’t Go Breaking My Heart
James Morrison & Nelly Furtado – Broken Strings
John Denver – Take Me Home, Country Roads
Kaiser Chiefs – I Predict A Riot
Kylie Minogue – Loco-Motion
Lady GaGa – Poker Face
Lily Allen – The Fear
Madness – Our House
Meatloaf – I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)
Moloko – Sing It Back
One Republic Featuring Timbaland – Apologize
Pussycat Dolls – Don’t Cha
Roxette – It Must Have Been Love
Shampoo – Trouble
Spice Girls – Wannabe
Sugababes – Girls
Tasmin Archer – Sleeping Satellite
The Automatic – Monster
The Police – Every Breath You Take
Tom Jones – Delilah
UB40 – Red Red Wine

“The reception to the game from both consumers and retail alike has already exceeded our expectations,” says Nik Blower, Sales & Marketing director, Nordic Games Publishing. “We’re delighted to unveil what will emerge over time to become the home for Nintendo Wii karaoke fans on the Internet. This is just the start as we seek to encourage and grow a community of fans who will become gaming’s most vocal fans.”

We Sing is the first karaoke title ever to allow four players to sing simultaneously, and is already topping the pre-order charts at online retailers such as Amazon.co.uk and Play.com.

We Sing will be available for the Wii across Europe from 13th November and in the UK and Nordic regions from 20th November, at a RRP of £29.99 (game only) and £49.99 (two microphones and USB hub). The game is rated 12+ by PEGI.

Back