We Want A Ds Free Roamer!!

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
Imagine a game where u can run around a city exploring, jumping from building to building! not gonna happen! but they could remake sonic aventure! spiderman 2 u no what i mean post good ideas for free roamers here!!

dragon quest is a free roamer isnt it? I havnt played dragonquest since dragon warrior 3

Stop posting multiple threads about your bitching and whining of what you want. Keep it in one thread.

Hybrid said:
sorry (*****)

Quite sad that you can't hold up a decent conversation. And as for your "free roaming", there's enough games like Grand Theft Auto and I as well as many other people are sick of the series. So if you want "free roam", go with a PSP. And once again, if you have any issues, blog it and cut yourself. Hopefully by the time you read this you're on the verge of being put within an asylum.

Kamikaze said:
Quite sad that you can't hold up a decent conversation. And as for your "free roaming", there's enough games like Grand Theft Auto and I as well as many other people are sick of the series. So if you want "free roam", go with a PSP. And once again, if you have any issues, blog it and cut yourself. Hopefully by the time you read this you're on the verge of being put within an asylum.

Dude wtf is your problem, these boards are for conversation. If you dont like a damn thread then stfu and dont read from it. My god. YOU may be sick of GTA type games, but maybe cause your dumbass played them too long or whatever. Obviously this poster has a DS (and is not asking for other counsel suggestions).

KyleForMe said:
Dude wtf is your problem, these boards are for conversation. If you dont like a damn thread then stfu and dont read from it. My god. YOU may be sick of GTA type games, but maybe cause your dumbass played them too long or whatever. Obviously this poster has a DS (and is not asking for other counsel suggestions).

I can't take anyone seriously, especially with your username, as it sounds something on the homosexual side, as well as your 'txt tlk.'. You see, this is a forum, and I have the right to say if I don't agree with something, and guess what? If you don't like that, then you just got to simply live with my thoughts and opinions getting you irate. GTA games are the same type of sandbox game with a different character and same scenarios just with a different environment. It's quite obvious that you only enjoy one type of gaming, in which you cannot appreciate the gaming styles of puzzles, roleplaying, platforms and many other genres that create the gaming industry today. And as for my personal recommendation for the PSP, he enjoys the sandbox games and the majority of the games on the PSP are like that. So hence, you cannot argue from any standpoint, due to 1.) You 'txt tlk.' 2.) Your username, which is quite pathetic. and 3.) You only have 22 posts and you're trying to rebel and create some heat here, when the fact is you're just a new guy who needs to contribute a bit more.

Kamikaze said:
I can't take anyone seriously, especially with your username, as it sounds something on the homosexual side, as well as your 'txt tlk.'. You see, this is a forum, and I have the right to say if I don't agree with something, and guess what? If you don't like that, then you just got to simply live with my thoughts and opinions getting you irate. GTA games are the same type of sandbox game with a different character and same scenarios just with a different environment. It's quite obvious that you only enjoy one type of gaming, in which you cannot appreciate the gaming styles of puzzles, roleplaying, platforms and many other genres that create the gaming industry today. And as for my personal recommendation for the PSP, he enjoys the sandbox games and the majority of the games on the PSP are like that. So hence, you cannot argue from any standpoint, due to 1.) You 'txt tlk.' 2.) Your username, which is quite pathetic. and 3.) You only have 22 posts and you're trying to rebel and create some heat here, when the fact is you're just a new guy who needs to contribute a bit more.

Dig yourself further (by now its clear you're about 14.. maybe 15). My sn is an abbreviation of my real name... Kamikazee? OMG I tried getting that name, but unfortunately someone beat me to it, someone obviously more hardcore, since all I play is GTA games (sarcasm dumbass). Your comebacks are not only sad, they make no sense. I never even mentioned that I am a GTA fan. About my postings? Clearly life is not something you worry about being bogged down by. If you understand half of what I said I will truely be surprised... Now stfu and go ***** some more about other threads.

KyleForMe said:
Dig yourself further (by now its clear you're about 14.. maybe 15). My sn is an abbreviation of my real name... Kamikazee? OMG I tried getting that name, but unfortunately someone beat me to it, someone obviously more hardcore, since all I play is GTA games (sarcasm dumbass). Your comebacks are not only sad, they make no sense. I never even mentioned that I am a GTA fan. About my postings? Clearly life is not something you worry about being bogged down by. If you understand half of what I said I will truely be surprised... Now stfu and go ***** some more about other threads.

I wish I was 15 again, those were the good years. As for an abbreviation, I never asked for your life story, now did I? And it Kamikaze, there's no extra E. You may call me Captain Grammar, but as I've said previously, I cannot take you seriously if you use 'txt tlk' or if you're simply an idiot. In which in these cases you happen to be a combination of both. This thread discusses a free roam sandbox environment, hence my comparison to Grand Theft Auto. Now if you have nothing to continue to just have a conversation upon how much you happen to bleed and the amount of tampons you waste each day, please post elsewhere. Thank you.

Back