We Want A Ds Free Roamer!!

Xanthan said:
there is a game like that, it's called real life... just walk outside guy :p

OMG YOUR RIGHT *walks out side with a big grin on his face and a knife* COME HERE KITTY!!!!!!

1. That sounds like a Sony-type game.
2. Cut down on the exclamation marks, haven't you heard of full stops?
3. You expect too much of a DS, the graphics wouldn't be brilliant and the city could only be a certain size.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see something like this. Perhaps Simpsons Hit & Run? That was a nice game to roam around in. I suppose any car roaming game would do, it's a feature missed out in the Need for Speed titles on DS.

Kamikaze said:
I can't take anyone seriously, especially with your username, as it sounds something on the homosexual side, as well as your 'txt tlk.'. You see, this is a forum, and I have the right to say if I don't agree with something, and guess what? If you don't like that, then you just got to simply live with my thoughts and opinions getting you irate. GTA games are the same type of sandbox game with a different character and same scenarios just with a different environment. It's quite obvious that you only enjoy one type of gaming, in which you cannot appreciate the gaming styles of puzzles, roleplaying, platforms and many other genres that create the gaming industry today. And as for my personal recommendation for the PSP, he enjoys the sandbox games and the majority of the games on the PSP are like that. So hence, you cannot argue from any standpoint, due to 1.) You 'txt tlk.' 2.) Your username, which is quite pathetic. and 3.) You only have 22 posts and you're trying to rebel and create some heat here, when the fact is you're just a new guy who needs to contribute a bit more.

:wtf: Go back to YouTube or one of those elitist flaming, party-crashing, ass forums. I don't want this to be a forum where everyone finds something they hate and bashes it. YouTube is good for that. The only "txt tlk" I use is LOL and accidental typos but not often because my Firefox has a spell check add-on that I compelled myself to get :lol: I don't like much "txt tlk" myself:yesnod: You seem very newbie unfriendly too. If I find anymore people like you I guess I'll leave. How are you contributing by bashing some complaint threads? You're annoying.:mad5: Whether or not I suck at fighting(I do) you get the point! Also ironic: You complain more than these people do in their thread about them having a complaint thread. Irony and hypocrisy are my favorite words.

Last edited:
Kamikaze said:
Stop posting multiple threads about your bitching and whining of what you want. Keep it in one thread.

I find it funny...when you first said this i was pissed and a noob... but now i'm not a noob and i agree with you kamikaze and sorry for calling you *****.

Xanthan said:
there is a game like that, it's called real life... just walk outside guy :p
Rofl nicely said.

Anyways, back to the topic.
Might not be the kinda thing your looking for, but wait for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. It's a type of free roamer is some respect.

Back