We Watch the Watchmen

Watchmen>DarkKnight (I think theres loads of hero films that are better than that)

Not read the comic but enjoyed the film
THATS ALL THAT COUNTS TO ME!!!
Don't worry about it, despite all my ramblings it's pretty close to the original comic, so it's not like you're missing too much. It's certainly a better adaption than the V For Vendetta film was.

Looking forward to seeing this film.
Don't worry about it, despite all my ramblings it's pretty close to the original comic, so it's not like you're missing too much. It's certainly a better adaption than the V For Vendetta film was.
Granted, I've never seen the comic, but I thought V For Vendetta was a great movie. I love Hugo Weaving, currently my favorite actor. Did you not like the movie, or are you simply saying that it didn't match the comic very well?

Looking forward to seeing this film.

Granted, I've never seen the comic, but I thought V For Vendetta was a great movie. I love Hugo Weaving, currently my favorite actor. Did you not like the movie, or are you simply saying that it didn't match the comic very well?
I thought the film was decent, but doesn't live up to the comic. The film misses a lot of the points made in the comic, a lot of characterisation of the government characters is missing, and it was a bit too "cartoony".

I think V for Vendetta is not an appropiate film to compare with Watchmen, seeing how they're not really polar opposites since V worked as a film without having to follow the comic exactly (although I also have not read the comic).

Now, if we consider The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen...there's a polar opposite.

I think V for Vendetta is not an appropiate film to compare with Watchmen, seeing how they're not really polar opposites since V worked as a film without having to follow the comic exactly (although I also have not read the comic).
I compared them because they were both based on comics by Alan Moore. Besides, my point is that allow Vendetta worked, it could have worked a whole lot better.

So a blue naked guy didnt get you going?

I liked the big after the purposed gang bang where he came into him self from behind
Yeah but a former /b/tard cant watch that film without fail

I did watch it online
*Slaps wrist*
But might have to go cinema to rewatch it as the sound was buzzy and the picture at times was hard to see

Also I would read the comic but I tend to focus on one thing a t a time (Excel sagas manga and getting these books read)

I was pretty excited for this movie, but didn't enjoy it in the least. Maybe it was because we went to the late show but we left about an hour or so into it (I also had to work the next morning).

But I may be willing to give it another chance.

I was pretty excited for this movie, but didn't enjoy it in the least. Maybe it was because we went to the late show but we left about an hour or so into it (I also had to work the next morning).

But I may be willing to give it another chance.

Saw it with fiance yesterday, and enjoyed it from start to finish. Didn't have a problem with the casting, though I didn't like the girl who played as Laurie Jupiter. Also, I couldn't help but chuckle at President Nixon's nose every time it appeared on-screen.

Was kind of surprised by the attendance of penises in the movie compared to that of breasts. Definitely liked Rorschach's performance, I will say... this movie was a lot more entertaining than The Dark Knight by a landslide.

In retrospect, I'd give it a 6.5, but what ruined it for me is everytime Dr.Manhatten poped on screen, all the slack-jawed, immature people in the audience we're all like "OMG blue penis HAHAHAHAHA!"
Uhhh, it was uncomfertable, but I still kinda liked it.
Rorschach was probably the most badass with his Strype McClaine-esque manerisms (spell?) going for him.
Don't get enough Dick Tracy-like heroes.

In retrospect, I'd give it a 6.5, but what ruined it for me is everytime Dr.Manhatten poped on screen, all the slack-jawed, immature people in the audience we're all like "OMG blue penis HAHAHAHAHA!"
Uhhh, it was uncomfertable, but I still kinda liked it.
And there's one of the advantages of downloading (along with not having to smuggle in food).

Back