Weak Speakers in Wii-mote

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
I don't know about you guys but when playing the Wii for the first time (excite truck) I couldn't hear anything out of that little speaker unless it was in my ear... even then it was very faint

Is there someone to reaise the volume on this or is it realy this weak?

:yikes: i hope there isnt a problem

Well it was only a demo display so I didn't get access to all the features, I'm just saying if there isn't a way to raise that then the speaker is pretty much useless

Your volume must have been low, or you're deaf. When I played it, the speaker was actually good qualitie, and very easy to hear.

Yea... I'm deaf how did you know?:scared:

True there's volume coming from the TVs but why would they boast about a feature that isn't even there (it was SOO faint)

I didn't expect it to be that noticeable, i mean looks at the size of the speaker. Was it noisy where you played it?

In excite truck, it actually made it so much cooler. Every time you picked up things, it would make a "ding!"-ish kinda sound. Cooool.

Like everyone said, the volume was just probably turned really low.

Low battery on the Wii-mote? I have never seen a Wii demo station in person so I don't know if the wii-mote is connected to a power source or not.

Ah I just got back from playing excite truck. Only got to play 1 race but I had an orgasm right then. The speaker was loud you could hear it clearly, the wii mote speaker i mean lol. But wow, Wii was just to good. All my dreams came true lol I had to take a shower to chill off I was so excited. After like 20 seconds you already forget your holding a wii-mote and it feels very natural. And again, speaker was great if game developers continue to use it wisely

StevenNevets said:

True there's volume coming from the TVs but why would they boast about a feature that isn't even there (it was SOO faint)
dood, im pretty sure theres a setting where u adjust it, no big deal:crazy:

StevenNevets said:

i would imagine that there is a speaker volume. there would be some people who want to mute their tv so they can play at night. it would only be logical that they allow the wiimote to do the same. i mean think about it. you're playing excite truck on mute then all the sudden "DING!".... kind of awkward hehe....

...no the speaker is not weak....Matt at IGN said it was really good qualitie
sound....how could you not trust him!!!
He was playing Zelda just to let you know...

Back