Weather channel is done... what's next?

any of yall having a problem with the weather channeL? i need to reset mine >< Accidentally chose the wrong date ><

the_peripheral said:
Hey, punk, you may be big and hairy, but I will take you down.

By the way, you ever heard of Meshuggah? (a little off topic I know, but I saw you were into metal)

punk!? hahaha ... dude don't start with the physical "threats" now too, this is the internet and we're 1000's of miles apart so nothing could ever be proven; i'll PM you if I'm ever in TX tho and we can go for a round.

Meshuggah isn't metal.

buckyfellini said:
punk!? hahaha ... dude don't start with the physical "threats" now too, this is the internet and we're 1000's of miles apart so nothing could ever be proven; i'll PM you if I'm ever in TX tho and we can go for a round.

Meshuggah isn't metal.

lol, what is Meshuggah, then? Are you more into the "radio" metal? Is that the case?

the_peripheral said:
lol, what is Meshuggah, then? Are you more into the "radio" metal? Is that the case?

meshuggah is core, or metalcore i guess you could call them, and they're not bad at all, but they're not "metal" ... there's way to many sub-genres of metal to get into it with you, but to be more specific I mainly am into death, black & pagan metal. anything you hear on the radio that you think is metal, is not metal.

buckyfellini said:
your house doesn't have windows? :tard:

Actually Peripheral lives in the cardboard box that his Wii came in, so it don't have any windows, so don't make fun of him.

buckyfellini said:
meshuggah is core, or metalcore i guess you could call them, and they're not bad at all, but they're not "metal" ... there's way to many sub-genres of metal to get into it with you, but to be more specific I mainly am into death, black & pagan metal. anything you hear on the radio that you think is metal, is not metal.

When you say death, black, and pagan metal, you mean bands like My Chemical Romance, right?

Meshuggah is definitely metal to me, I don't know what qualifies as metal for you, but whatever...this isn't a music forum. I'm leaving this alone now.

the_peripheral said:
When you say death, black, and pagan metal, you mean bands like My Chemical Romance, right?

lol, no, they're not metal either ... look up Dimmu Borgir, Amon Amarth and maybe Deicide .. those bands are metal.

ur right we've de-railed thread long enough ... my Wii won't connect right now, can someone tell me if it's gonna snow in Toronto tomorrow, I need to know if I should dig out my boots yet or not. Thanks! ;)

I'm excited about the weather channel. All the nay-sayers just need to accept that some folks will enjoy the weather channel. Move on.

buckyfellini said:
lol, no, they're not metal either ... look up Dimmu Borgir, Amon Amarth and maybe Deicide .. those bands are metal.

ur right we've de-railed thread long enough ... my Wii won't connect right now, can someone tell me if it's gonna snow in Toronto tomorrow, I need to know if I should dig out my boots yet or not. Thanks! ;)

I just checked up on the weather channel and it said a massive hurricane is coming to your house...please don't die.

the_peripheral said:
I just checked up on the weather channel and it said a massive hurricane is coming to your house...please don't die.

there's sumthin seriously wrong with the Wii weather channel ... we don't get hurricanes man ... maybe my house will get buried under an avalanche of snow, that'd work wouldn't it? :cornut:

buckyfellini said:
there's sumthin seriously wrong with the Wii weather channel ... we don't get hurricanes man ... maybe my house will get buried under an avalanche of snow, that'd work wouldn't it? :cornut:

Hopefully.

what do you guys think of the forecast symbols for things like snow or rain and such...i saw the snow one and i think it looks pretty cool. way better than my crappy local stations forecast symbols

buckyfellini said:
haha, don't get all pissy ... welcome to the net, let's have some fun :yikes:

The net is for information purposes only. Duh. What are you going to tell me next? That sex should be used for more than just procreation?

Back