weed + SMG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronjon13

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2007
Canada
im sorry i dont know this forums stance on marijuana so feel free to delete

i am thinking this could possibly be the best thing ever, although might be hard to control. thoughts? stories?

ooooo u naughty naughty people.....anyway playin any game with a lil green in u in always fun

Oh my gosh, come on. Most people on these forums are 10 years old. Doubtful most people have really even try it. Anybody that would lie about should no that weed isn't a cool thing. There's no point in lieing about something stupid like that.

Sillyhat said:
Play Guitar Hero with some of that in your system. So much fun.
:lol: u must be crazy...thats to much work for me with that in my system...i just wanna sit there and play a simple game

to all the wankers saying this question is inappropriate - get a life! u knew what this thread was gonna be about before u clicked it so move on!

I dunno about anyone else, but I dont spend all day here looking at every thread... I only click the ones that interest me... and if it turns out i dont have interest in it I dont post, bitching and moaning. I simply leave. Is it so hard?

Anyway, i haven't tried playing SMG high but i might give it a go! i reckon it'd be damn funny but give u headspins too!

Mingus said:
Oh my gosh, come on. Most people on these forums are 10 years old. Doubtful most people have really even try it. Anybody that would lie about should no that weed isn't a cool thing. There's no point in lieing about something stupid like that.
I'm agreeing with you on that, but I've been surprised becuase I've seen alot of adults and people over 20 on these forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back