weeeeeeeeeee

nat18

WiiChat Member
May 13, 2007
hey people, aliens, & nerds(unite!) alike,
im doing a marketing assignment on the wonderful nintendo wii, and i dont no much about it..so my brother recommended i join a forum! id be happy to receive any information on the product, its price, your experiences with it/is it a rip/is it better than xbox, promotion events you may have been to etc. and stuff about the games!

i HAVE actually played this thing by the way, im not sum dum random trying to get ppl on the net to do my assignment!lol has anyone played zelda? i tried but i found it very confusing...

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay. Happy gaming.
Regarding your last question, yes, I have played Zelda and I thought it was a great game. It may be confusing to some people if they have never played a Zelda game before though.

thanks for replying!!:)
well i have played zelda:the ocarina of time, except i didnt get to finish cos my dum brother sold it!!but the wii version is just really confusing, like the controls and stuff..altho i didnt play from the beginning i just started in the middle of my brothers game, so maybe thats y?

nat18 said:
thanks for replying!!:)
well i have played zelda:the ocarina of time, except i didnt get to finish cos my dum brother sold it!!but the wii version is just really confusing, like the controls and stuff..altho i didnt play from the beginning i just started in the middle of my brothers game, so maybe thats y?
That could be the cause of this confusion.

ello there, im kyle and uhh umm have fun and dont forget to read the forum rules or a man will knock on your monitor screen from the inside, smash through it, jump on your face and drink all your blood!!!!

Back