Weight?

Im sure i read it's around 7lbs, cant seem to find a source though (not even on wikipedia).

I've actually received a whole shipment of them today. The box itself (with everything included) weighs around 5.5 pounds. While the Ps3 had been a good 8-9 pounds I'd like to say. The Ps3 also had a handle to carry the box, due to it's weight.

hmmmm well i would say less than 2 lbs!
The Wii is one SMALL console!

Lol, I remember it from ToysRus Canada Site :lol:
7.11 lb :)

Joe said:
hmmmm well i would say less than 2 lbs!
The Wii is one SMALL console!

Not the Wii console itself, the whole package. Please make sure to read the topic next time, thank you.

Kamikaze said:
Not the Wii console itself, the whole package. Please make sure to read the topic next time, thank you.

...........you realize he only asked how much the Wii weighs!!!!
Who made you a mod anyways newb!

Joe said:
...........you realize he only asked how much the Wii weighs!!!!
Who made you a mod anyways newb!

This has nothing to do with who's a moderator, it has to deal with the weight of the system itself. Now if you want to take cheap shots at me, do it else where.

I did not change my answer, I'm answering individually. Now, if you wish to continue on the pursue of questions, either leave it in personal messages or find a way to contact me via Instant messenger.

Well, if you believe this then it's one heavyweight little device:

23lb for the box - 7lb for the unit itself! The dimensions of the box seem a little more feasible...........

58643338ffcb3cff0e4dfb96970606aa6a8.jpg

Last edited:
I watched a video saying the unit itself was (or seemed) heavier than the PS3... so the package might be heavier, unless of course Sony is shipping theirs with a monster power brick and 12lb controllers. :lol:

Back