Weird Facts about myself.

i luv chocolate and mainly be sick wen i hav some,like im in bed sleeping i feel like i need to be sick,rush into the bathroom,and be sick down the toilet

wario2ooo said:
hmm........i like eat vegetables raw...... like tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, carrots, broccoli, etc.

and sometimes i add ketchup to them too

A tomato isnt a vegetable
I hear somehtingg , someones shouting "Point and laugh'
lol

I am mixed handed, i.e. I prefer my right hand for some things (such as writing) and my left hand for others (Note: I am not ambidextrous).

And I'm a vegetarian too.

Napalmbrain said:
I am mixed handed, i.e. I prefer my right hand for some things (such as writing) and my left hand for others (Note: I am not ambidextrous).

And I'm a vegetarian too.
Same here is that what its called??
Excewpt I use my left hand for writing and stuff

OMG Cheese fries are the best. Nothing weird about that though.

Another weird fact about me..hmm...Well im obsessed with hotsauce or any spicy foods eventhough its eating the lining of my stomach I still continue to eat them

Nobody that I know, knows that I post at any forum, know how to crack progs,advanced computer knowledge for a 13 year old :/ , and I make sigs. I never said 'Oh my Gawd' in my life'. Most people think I am a Mexican, and I kinda do. :/ But I just brown eyes, black hair, and tan. :) And I have a little Muslim in me from my great great grandpa. :)

Last edited:
You've never said OMG? I guess you havent seen the Mario strikers gameplay yet :p

LilWiiWii said:
You've never said OMG? I guess you havent seen the Mario strikers gameplay yet :p
Lol, I have typed it online but not really say it out-loud. :sick:

But I have said the f-word, and every other cussword. (curse word) :lol: But I usually never say them frequently except when I am really really mad, and feel just like.......

Why havent you said it? Is it against your familys wishes or??

hmmmm......weird fact about me??

well, i got one. i say im a vegetarian, but i love chicken sandwhiches. :)

oh, and even though im latin, i dont like to eat any kind of spanish food. (ex. rice, tacos, and other things like that)

well, i got some more

i cant go one day without listening to a MJ song. (seriously. ill go crazy)

i have discolored fingers

EDIT!! not only are my fingers discolored, but also my neck, back, stomach and chest. i think its a skin disease or something. still not sure.

Last edited:
Close said:
Nobody that I know, knows that I post at any forum, know how to crack progs,advanced computer knowledge for a 13 year old :/ , and I make sigs. I never said 'Oh my Gawd' in my life'. Most people think I am a Mexican, and I kinda do. :/ But I just brown eyes, black hair, and tan. :) And I have a little Muslim in me from my great great grandpa. :)

how do you have a little muslim in you? so you partially believe in mohammed the profit?

anyway shiggeru miyamoto is ambidextuous
i tried to train myself to become it, wikipedia made it look like it was sorta easy, i wrote everything(including random stuff) in driver's ed with my left hand, including some math notes from school

but sitll haven't nailed it down

Er...me well...ok..hehe number one I am addicted to Msn, seriously i'll go crazy if i go more then 3 days without it.

And hehe, i like skinny dipping xDDD being free is fun xD

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
hmmmm......weird fact about me??

well, i got one. i say im a vegetarian, but i love chicken sandwhiches. :)

oh, and even though im latin, i dont like to eat any kind of spanish food. (ex. rice, tacos, and other things like that)

well, i got some more

i cant go one day without listening to a MJ song. (seriously. ill go crazy)

i have discolored fingers

EDIT!! not only are my fingers discolored, but also my neck, back, stomach and chest. i think its a skin disease or something. still not sure.

Hmm.. I cant go a day without listening to any music. (but I think most people are like this)

Back