Weird Facts about myself.

I had a dream where someone said: "If you forget this dream you'll die"... I was like... wow ok then... haven't forgotten it thats for sure LOL!!!

Thats very odd. Kinda spooky

A weird fact about me, well I just saw someone do a bump that was like 45 minutes. . .

I got to think about this, discover my self (n/h, yes, mike, n/h)
My mind is kind of blank at the moment:lol:

allready done

well here i go:

i never gain weight but eat loads
i'm a chocoholic
can click my knee dead loud at any time
stupider when sober than drunk
can fold my legs so my feet touch just under my rib cage (and it's quite comfortable too)
got couldrophobia

i will add more later

Last edited:
Hey, your a weirdo!. J/K. Thats alot of oddities you have there. I didnt think clicking was weird but I can make clicking sounds with my fingers at any time

I have thought of one:)

In my right eye, where ever I look is like a tiny black v, where ever my eye is that black v is, at first I thought I had something in my eye, but its been there for a few weeks now so hey, just seems weird.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I have thought of one:)

In my right eye, where ever I look is like a tiny black v, where ever my eye is that black v is, at first I thought I had something in my eye, but its been there for a few weeks now so hey, just seems weird.
strange......

new one:

my tongue goes in at the end like a snake

I find mine a problem, for example if I am trying to work at school or read, I end up trying to follow the black v and my right eyes is just foalting around, hard to concentrate, really distracting.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I find mine a problem, for example if I am trying to work at school or read, I end up trying to follow the black v and my right eyes is just foalting around, hard to concentrate, really distracting.
i'd find it cool, how big is it

bonodo said:
i'd find it cool, how big is it

\/, sometimes it really clear and proper black some times its really faint.

Annoys the hella out me >.<

Like I explained I will just follow it, its odd:lol:

My aunty's an optician, I would have been able to ask her if this was last week >_< Are you sure you're not just VERY sensitive to light?

Frogger said:
My aunty's an optician, I would have been able to ask her if this was last week >_< Are you sure you're not just VERY sensitive to light?

I am sure:lol:

It's like just the the right abit of my central view, in my right eye.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I am sure:lol:

It's like just the the right abit of my central view, in my right eye.

If it doesn't move around the eye then you're probably just looking at the side of your eye. You should get headaches from that though. :wtf:

Frogger said:
If it doesn't move around the eye then you're probably just looking at the side of your eye. You should get headaches from that though. :wtf:

I mean like where ever I look it's there

But when I look straight forward I notice it's just to the side of where I am looking so I end up trying to follow it round even tho I am moving it, it's strange, really strange.

Back