weird problem with bowling

toggle

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
hey

i got my wii for xmas off my girlfriend in the end!!! yay. im actually typing this post on it.

i found on bowling no matter who plays it the ball will always drag to the left. Does this happen to anyone else?

When my boyfriend plays bowling the ball always drags to the left, When I play it's fine. Best we can figure is that he's twisting the wiimote a little right at the end of the swing. We're both using the same wiimote.

For me it always goes to the right, though it is a variation to the right, but always a little, though still good fun

jeeperscat said:
When my boyfriend plays bowling the ball always drags to the left, When I play it's fine. Best we can figure is that he's twisting the wiimote a little right at the end of the swing. We're both using the same wiimote.

You are right. It is because you twist your hand at the end of swing.

toggle said:
hey

i got my wii for xmas off my girlfriend in the end!!! yay. im actually typing this post on it.

i found on bowling no matter who plays it the ball will always drag to the left. Does this happen to anyone else?

yeh it happens to me bot if u put the red line towards the left o the skitles ti should be better

The ball often curves to the left for me and lands in the gutter , and that in real life .I can't get that one to go straight anyhow . Throw the ball in the air down the lane (not in real life ) , that seemed to get strikes for me often . It does feel a bit like cheating , but its good when your loosing .

If you want it to go straight all you have to do is concentrate on holding the Wiimote dead straight. Fairly easily.

But I'll give you a little tip I will. You dont want to aim dead straight at the pins. If you are to be successful at this game you will need spin to get good.

The cure for drifting left or right is to follow-through on your swing. Don't stop your arm just past your waist, keep it going until your hand is up level with your head.

But, as mentioned, the best thing to do is use your natural drift by aiming off center, opposite of which way the ball drifts.

I move my Mii all the way to the last dot near the gutter. I release at the bottom of the Mii swing and hook it(on purpose and more turn on the wiimote). I'm getting mid 200s every game but still can't get that nice 300.

Back