Weird Wii- Sports Bug?

pbeesley

I'm The Crazy One
Dec 18, 2006
Bournemouth / UK
Wii Online Code
8622-2818-8336-9466
I just started play tennis in wii sports and found a really easy way to become pro. I started off winning games really easy and then for some reason when I hit 500 points I started getting opponents that were skill level 1600+, i lost the game and went up 67 skill points...........................

so the next game I was playing 1700+ players and i lost without getting a single point and went up 60 skill points.......

Anyone able to provide a reason why.

btw the skill level of the CPU's slowly came down and now I'm 1100ish their 1300ish

It takes into account your skill level and your opponents skill level. Use your common sense. It's no glitch.

In tennis, once you get above 2000 points, you can actually win and go down in points.

that's kinda tarded. i got a 170 in bowling and went up 10 points, next round got a 180 and dropped 8. its way weird

It's not simple if you win or lose.
They also acount for how much you lose or win and what the opponents skill levels are.

It's a difficult formula but simply the better you do the more points you get or the less you will lose.

Back