Weirdest thing youve ever eaten?

Did you know chocolate milk (from the store)is made from milk containing to much cow's blood
not really
really
not
hah

zapasant93 said:
a penguin, seriously, me along with my family went down do buenos aires argentina, i dont know if it was legal, because it wasnt a "certified" restaurant, but it wasnt a regular penguin its a "jackass penguin" yes i know, funny name, here is a picture of that type of penguin

PenguinJck-Jul05CT-vertwl-w.jpg

Nooo!!!!111!! You ate my favorite animal...

The worst thing I have eaten was that my uncle dared me to eat a dime for a soda...what a horrible deal that was...It was when I was 4 though

Well I've swallowed various objects ranging from ice cubes and gum to pennies.

I once drank old V8 juice that was in the fridge when we moved in..but I drank it 3 years after moving in :lol:

Not good at all!

a full sized fish about the size of a penny thatssee thru covered in honey and dried up bones and all that eat them in korean thay arnt that bad eather yo eat them by the had full LOL

hmmm....oh yesterday my freinds dared me to eat a raisin off the floor. Im not sure it was a raisin.

uhhh.. a cookie covered w/ ketchup and mustard.... and a mr. pibb w/ pizza crust, those peppers you put on pizza, parmesan and a napkin in it... lol

I have pica, which is this terrible habit of eating non-food items when there is no food to eat because I have this insane desire to chew and swallow at all times. I've only recently admitted it to my folks and have yet to receive treatment for it.

So I have eaten very peculiar objects in my past including: Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard, toilet paper, tissues, scotch tape, bits of thread, pencil lead, erasers, notebook paper, candy wrappers, plastic bags, and pen caps. I have never had to go to a hospital because of my pica, which is why it took me so long to admit it and get it diagnosed.

Last edited:
Fire Flower said:
One time me and my friends had a MAPLE SYRUP chugging compotition. Ugghhh. It was soo Sweet. t was disgusting.
ugh.... me and my friend took shots of strawberry syrup, that you use to make starberry milk. most vile, sugary sweet thing on the planet :sick:.

the weirdest thing i've eaten though was some urchin in sushi. yuumy! :yesnod:

Whoops posted in the dupe thread of this one, I didn't see this one =/

I've tried squid but that's about it, I'm too much of a fussy eater to try wierd stuff. My father however comes home with the wierdest **** sometimes, crocodlie, deer meat and stuff.. considering we live in some small village in the valleys I'm like wft where did you get that from :S

Back