Welcome Me Nicely!

Ninty-Wii

Boo
Jul 15, 2007
Hey guys, im Ninty-Wii from Wiiloaded. Over the last year or so ive bin visiting both Wiiloaded and Wiichat, but I never got round to making an account on here. :p

I love reporting juicy news and writing reviews. I like making cool friends and talking crap.

I hope I enjoy it here now im a member. :D

ello86ej6.jpg

Ninty-Wii said:
Hey guys, im Ninty-Wii from Wiiloaded. Over the last year or so ive bin visiting both Wiiloaded and Wiichat, but I never got round to making an account on here. :p

I love reporting juicy news and writing reviews. I like making cool friends and talking crap.

I hope I enjoy it here now im a member. :D

sounds great :) we're all rather friendly here (for the most part lol) so never hesitate to ask anything. of course if we see someone treating you badly, you got me the super mod whos a ban-aholic

enjoy your stay and welcome to wiichat. may we help you forget all about wiiloaded ;)

ETA_ minto you trying to be like prinny????? :confused:

Ok cool, thanks for the warm welcome. O and I won't be forgetting Wiiloaded anytime soon. I have over 1000 posts on that site and love it!

But that doesn't mean I can't love this place to.

Ok someone give me the skinny, who MODs?

Ninty-Wii said:
Ok cool, thanks for the warm welcome. O and I won't be forgetting Wiiloaded anytime soon. I have over 1000 posts on that site and love it!

But that doesn't mean I can't love this place to.

Ok someone give me the skinny, who MODs?

hense the wink :) didnt think youd honestly forget about your roots over in wiiloaded but of course wed like you to be a regular here.

we have a system of regular mods, super mods, and of course admin. the frequent regular mods here are Trulen and mitch2025. the supermods are me, Mr_stoukaph, and prez. Lastly we got admin whos name is i0n. hes the silent dude. hell chime in on occassion. the forum index is your friend- there you can see whos online and what everyones doing. if you need a mod and you see them looking at a thread, you can divert their attention by either reporting a thread or PMing them. also if you scroll down further youll see a "forum leaders" link. click that and basically all the information ive told you here, will be on that link located here

http://www.wiichat.com/showgroups.php

and what skinny do you want to know?

Hey welcome to the forum :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back