Welcome to the Nintendo Wii Forum @ WiiChat.com!

wicked

Administrator
Jul 6, 2011
San Jose, CA
wiichatwelcome2.png

Welcome to WiiChat.com, a Nintendo Wii forum that features tons of information and help. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to all things Nintendo Wii related. We offer assistance with Wii Games, Wii Hardware, Online Play, Friend codes, help and more!

To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's quick and free. You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below.​

How did you become admin fast? Dood though... You made this site totally WICKED man! :yesnod:

Oh, I actually work for the guys who own the forums. I was brought on to help the site with it's make over. hehe

Thanks, glad you like it.

Nar they seem to of been brainwashed by the owner of another site and a few only come back now and then to complain

Thanks guys, glad ya like it. There's a couple other things we'll be changing/adding so stay tuned! ;)

Does anyone else's computer constantly freeze for a few seconds when trying to load a new page? I don't know if it's still being updated, and that's slowing down the speed of the site, if the new layout doesn't like my computer, if the advertisements are messing with my computer, or what. But it's being less responsive now than before.

But on a positive note, I like the renovations to the site. I think I'm gonna miss my User CP, however.

Instead of user cp you have My Profile and Settings in the upper right to handle everything for you. What browser do you use?

Instead of user cp you have My Profile and Settings in the upper right to handle everything for you. What browser do you use?

True, but I'm just complaining about change. It's really no big deal :p

But I am currently on a Mac running Safari (which may be half the problem)

Ah ok ya it'll take a lil getting used to but I think it is more intuitive than the older versions. I'm on IE8 and have no problems. You can try changing compatibility view on your browser.

Back