Welcome to Wii Canada eh!

jacandjam

2 People 1 Name
Dec 12, 2007
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Wii Online Code
8979-2579-5591-3390
Greetings my fellow frozen Canadians!

I haven't seen a separate thread for Canadians to talk about what is going on for the Wii and our Wii channels here so welcome to our new home. Those Australians can't have an area to themselves if we can't right?

I hope to hear about people's experiences here in Canada on finding Wii's and games for it, the channels we have and those we want in the Future and the most popular Wii and VC games of Canadians.

I'll start with my Favorite Wii games... Super Mario Galaxy, Rayman Raving Rabbids and Wii Sports ( yah I know it came with it but when it is snowing outside, playing baseball and golf is a nice change ) I played Link's Corssbow Training with my sister's Zapper at her house and I'm starting to enjoy that...maybe I'll add that to my list soon.

naw you all say "eh" way too much... but you got real beer atleast... not this piss water we get in the states... besides the holy sam adams of course...

lol and
Tim Hortons...
my god you poor people its like instead of getting infested with starbucks like the poor folks in New York and LA did.. you pick a place that sells decent food,good coffe and awsome tim bits... for a low low price.. and then let them breed like wild fire... There are atleast 15 in Sarnia... a city of i think 20,000 people... cant go 2 blocks without seeing another one... its like you eat every meal there.. ha ha

we have 3 now in my area.. and yes im in the states... right on the Blue Watrer Bridge connecting Sarnia Ontario, to Port Huron Michigan big route... Can see Canada out my window and i visit all the time.. not sure anymore with your dollar being worth more now and your taxes still being outrageous... its cheeper to stay in the states .... wow thats almost sad... lol

anyways if you need any titles smuggled over with your new exchange rate im your man... just tell me when and where... oh and bring me a Timmys double double... eh

Hehe the Canadian Wii thread will never be able to topple the dominance of the Wii in Australia thread :lol: . Oh well I hope it lasts longer then the New Zealand one for you!

wezeles said:
naw you all say "eh" way too much...
Actually, we just say it to make you feel better. The people who actually say eh in Canada are the natives.

Cool on the topic. I lives in t3h Toronto area (Mississauga) and my dad got my Wii in Barrie (north of Toronto) because Toys-R-Us was selling out at a slower rate (30mins for complete buy-outs).

hey guys, I got my Wii not too long ago and I'm also from Canada..... Add me to ur Wii friends if u like, I have no friends on my Wii :'(

hope to see a lot more of u around.

~X

Good idea to add Canadian wii members. that way our Mii's can visit without needing a passport to get onto Foreign Wii's.

I'm glad that people are enjoying this thread and I hope that we can keep it around as while we live in North America, we are not Americans.

And yes Wezeles, We enjoy Tim Hortons. You would almost think it was an election promise, "A Tim Horton's or Every Corner!"

Nice to see someone else from s'toon. What do you mean no ball in winter? I play in an indoor slow pitch league, gets me active every week (to low on money to actually invest in playing hockey).

Hey Wezeles, you should buy me some computer stuff from newegg sometime, and smuggle it to me. Newegg was still a good deal when the exchange rate was $0.70 to the dollar. I'd bring you 3 double doubles for that, lol.

X@vier said:
hey guys, I got my Wii not too long ago and I'm also from Canada..... Add me to ur Wii friends if u like, I have no friends on my Wii :'(

hope to see a lot more of u around.

~X

I'd love to, because I :cryin: have no friends either.

261311 said:
Actually, we just say it to make you feel better. The people who actually say eh in Canada are the natives.

Cool on the topic. I lives in t3h Toronto area (Mississauga) and my dad got my Wii in Barrie (north of Toronto) because Toys-R-Us was selling out at a slower rate (30mins for complete buy-outs).

i say eh all the time(and so do people around me)....and i live near you

Whats going on ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
BTW I want to see this Thread TRY and topple the Wii in Australia thread.
Reckon yous can do it ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

:lol:
Canadians say "eh";
Americans say "huh",
and I'm serious!!

(BTW, I'll take a small octo-octo coffee, eh.)

Back