Welcome to Wii Canada eh!

AceAlabama said:
:lol:
Canadians say "eh";
Americans say "huh",
and I'm serious!!

(BTW, I'll take a small octo-octo coffee, eh.)

Do you want me to just bring you a cup of sugar and cream?

And BTW, my uncle lives in Abbotsford, and the last time I was there I saw 2 starbucks and 1 timis.

Deanis said:
Whats going on ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
BTW I want to see this Thread TRY and topple the Wii in Australia thread.
Reckon yous can do it ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

I think that's more of the Fonzie style eh :lol:

largedarry said:
And BTW, my uncle lives in Abbotsford, and the last time I was there I saw 2 starbucks and 1 timis.

Sounds like they are more Yuppies than Canadian...

And Ehh... is a northern accent all thogether, not just a Canadian thing. Most the northern states i've been to say it just as bad, Even here in Michigan in the UP, They sound identical to Candians but with non of the perks...

And besides most the Canucks i know in southern ontario dont say it at all... they laugh at it just as much when we run into it...

Besides even though you may not impact the world nearly as much as the States do, which isnt your fault you don't have nearly as many bombs....

you still gave us some important things... like Hockey,Good Beer, a couple differnt cool bands and musicians, The Red Green Show, hmmmm ya that's about all i can think of, but i still rank you as one of the top ten States...

Just a State that i have to Pay a few tooney's to go to and get back from...

Tim Hortons rules. Mary Brown's fried chicken is the bomb too, but I guess you guys don't get that out west ... or do you?

So has anyone here submitted a questions to the Everybody Votes Channel and actually had it come up?

I did once... "Who is your favorite?" Mario or Luigi

I've never seen it come up.

sometimes americans can be stupid im not saying that they all are but i was down in the states and at least 10 people asked me if i was from canada then a few said do you say eh all the time so i dicided to say eh after like every two words it was pretty funny how they reacted and a few people actually said do you guys live in igloos so im like ya i just got indoor plumbing in mine. it was the best.

How far down did you go? geesh...lol like its any better anyware else.. most people think all Americans are Cowboys...

but in general Canada is a big mixing pot like America.
With America though each culture seemed to take over specifc parts of the country... and NewYork..lol where as Canada you have a nice blend of everyone everyware..

my wife and i were considering moving there but your taxes are just crazy... Its a nice place to live if it wasn't way cheeper to just visit..lol

Well, first move to a European country, make some money in Euros, convert to CAD and move here. Such a great Nintendo citizen is always welcome!

skidmarx said:
Tim Hortons rules. Mary Brown's fried chicken is the bomb too, but I guess you guys don't get that out west ... or do you?

Yeh we have Mary Browns out west too!

Yay -A canadian thread...

Lots ofpotential Canadian friends.

Hi All.

to make my reply useful,

where is the best placd to trade games in - I have a few old xbox titles I want to get rid of.

Thanks

For trading games I've tried to take some gamecube games to EB Games but they said that the games were worth nothing so I decided to keep them. I guess if they have 1 on the shelf and they are selling it used for 24.99 then they only want to offer 3 bucks for it.

I did see that Blockbuster does take games in for trade on new ones...You might want to look into that.

Back