Well hello there!

Falconist

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2007
London, England
Hiya guys,

Thought I'd do one of these, combination of being bored (should be playing on my Wii I guess) and the FA cup Final finished!

I got my Wii a couple of weeks ago, I didn't bother preordering or anything, just waiting patiently, went into my local GAME store, put my name down and didn't even have to put down a deposit, within 2 days I had one, no fuss!

So far this has been the most comprehensive forum I have read Wii stuff on and the people seem nice, so I thought I'd register and give it a go!

Take it easy!

J

Last edited:

Takin it easy like a sloth + beer

Falconist said:
Hiya guys,

Thought I'd do one of these, combination of being bored (should be playing on my Wii I guess) and the FA cup Final finished!

I got my Wii a couple of weeks ago, I didn't bother preordering or anything, just waiting patiently, went into my local GAME store, put my name down and didn't even have to put down a deposit, within 2 days I had one, no fuss!

So far this has been the most comprehensive forum I have read Wii stuff on and the people seem nice, so I thought I'd register and give it a go!

Take it easy!

J

I'm A Man U fan so I'm defo gutted about the final, But i recently joined this forum because it seemed to be the one that made the most sense.

Anyhows,

Enjoy.
:D

I am an Arsenal fan I am afraid, nice sig! ;) However I did really want Man U to win, what a fantastic season you lot have had, in comparison to probably our worst :p

Chelsea ruined the English game :/

Thanks for the welcomes so far dudes!

J

Back