Well, I got a Wii

abluegrape

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
Cheltenham, UK
Get yourself a free Wii tag :)

I managed to get a Wii on Christmas eve and not being much of a console player I was amazed with the little white box of tricks!

Found this place and signed up to keep up to date with the Wii chat stuff.

Whilst I am here I would also like to give people the opportunity to get a Wii Tag for free from a website I put together fairly quickly: http://www.wiitag.net
Just give your Wii name and Wii address and you are set (although a few people put links to their websites instead of the Wii address as well!)

If you are a graphics guru (as a few of you seem to be judging by the images I see in here!!) feel free to send me images to place on the site for others to use (you will get credit / site links).

Cheers,
Ryan

Last edited:
Cheers :)

Unfortunately I am not that good at websites either so will have to keep tweking it to make it work properly!!

Just amazed with the Wii so wanted to do something to show off my Wii number as friends keep asking.

You never know - it may take off !!

OK - will put the details across the top of the carbon one.
If you send more I will have to set up a section just for you!! :D

sorry that second tag is a little too big onheight, but when i make it smaller and upload it kills resolution... got a solution

Cheers Wii17, I will stick the second one up when I get back from town - heard they have new stocks of games and controllers in!!

Ah well by the time I got there the controllers had gone and it was about 12 deep at the gam aisle......go again next week :)

By the way could a mod change the title of this thread to 'Get yourself a Wii Tag' please :)

Thanks!

Well, its all started to take off - posted to a few Wii related forums and in the last 6 hours I have had over 300 unique visitors which is good!!!

If you have Wii related sites and would like a banner advert at the top of the page, please drop me an email (email on the front page of the wiitag site). All I aks for in return is at least a text link back :)

If you want to use a banner add for wiitag, here is one: http://www.wiitag.net/banners/banner_sm.jpg.

Cheers all for helping to kickstart the site!

Back