Well I just got my Wii today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilikebigwii

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
and my girlfriend can't get enough of it! She keeps touching my Wii and playing on my Wii.. I can't seem to get her off my wii! How can I get my girlfriend off my wii?!

you want me to put spam on my wii so she can suck on that instead of my wii??

Ilikebigwii you want me to put spam on my wii so she can suck on that instead of my wii??
, no im saying that this thread is pointless... which is referred to as "SPAM"

Hey, this guy is hilarious! He is telling jokes im sure none of us have eeevvveeerrr heard before. I never relized wii could be read as something else. Gosh!

what are you talking about? My girlfriend is just slobbering all over my wii...she loves it! I don't know what you're implying...

Sorry, but if you took the time and effort to sign up on these forums and make this post, there's no way you've got a girlfriend. Plus, it sounds like you're talking about a dog and not a girl.

specialsauce Sorry, but if you took the time and effort to sign up on these forums and make this post, there's no way you've got a girlfriend. Plus, it sounds like you're talking about a dog and not a girl.

hahah, real talk... thats some serious sh*t

First of all, you're the one being perverted thinking this is about 'other things'. Second of all, Tania is 200lbs of full womanly love and she is indeed real.

if you guys think this thread is gay dont say anything in it...stop hatin on Ilikebigwii 's girl.

Omigosh wtf is this? I think my Wii is defected... every time my girlfriend touches my Wii... it gets bigger! WTF is happening to my Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back