Well I just got my Wii today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont mind those geeks who cant get any :ciappa:
I'd be happy if my girlfriend liked to play games with me, instaid she just usually wines about me disturbing her when I go on the battlefield with my PC and surround sound cranked up to earbraking levels :crazy:

Is it true that the Wii has a watercooler in it? Cause mine's getting wet.

infernocs said:
Dont mind those geeks who cant get any :ciappa:
I'd be happy if my girlfriend liked to play games with me, instaid she just usually wines about me disturbing her when I go on the battlefield with my PC and surround sound cranked up to earbraking levels :crazy:
So...your saying it is a normal thread? About a guy who's Wii is being played by his girlfriend, and it is suddenly getting bigger. And wetter? Well, ok, ill go with that. Yeah. i have been misreading. Stupid me.
My girlfriend hasnt played my wii. Cause i dont have a wii. Im Australian. 'nuff said.

i was clowning this kid from the start, i aint no geek... and i have a gf// those who brag about it are really the ones that lie.

Wow my girlfriend touching my wii has emitted great feelings from my Wii...so great in fact that my Wii has started secreting white fluid... I don't know if my Wii is defected or not, but I'm liking it.

Aw, c'mon, guys. Just leave him alone. Like he said, he just got it today. Let him and his fat-ass cross-dresser have their fun. xD It's something completely new to him. Everyone likes new things.

Ilikebigwii said:
Wow my girlfriend touching my wii has emitted great feelings from my Wii...so great in fact that my Wii has started secreting white fluid... I don't know if my Wii is defected or not, but I'm liking it.
Shut the **** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back