Well, I picked up Endless Ocean, and it's....

Nookslave

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
Very, very large. With a whopping 40 pages of fish journel and a bonus 2 encompassing 212 plus the bonus 2 from the extra 2 pages, this game has 214 fish in it, and with such places as the abyss (Like a fish graveyard) and secret caves, they could be ANYWHERE. Best 30 bucks I've spent in a while.

Pick it up if you havn't thought of doing so already!

Thanks for the tip, I was thinking about buying it. My question is there a story line to the game?

Sounds good to me. I planned on buying it for awhile. And 30 bucks? Are you in the States? Because the game is definetely not out here until Jan.

u sure mate? lol its out in UK aswell, and thas very rare, if its out here before you.

i think ill pick this up just so i can learn more about fish

everyone who's played this seems really impressed by it

daviduk200 said:
u sure mate? lol its out in UK aswell, and thas very rare, if its out here before you.
Yeah, he's right, the confirmed release date of Endless Ocean in the US is January 2008. He was just questioning the guy above him because he lives in Texas (US) and says that the game is good...like he has it which is impossible unless he brought it back from the UK.

thanks for the user review, might rent this when its released in canada

el-zilcho said:
i think ill pick this up just so i can learn more about fish

everyone who's played this seems really impressed by it

yeh i dunno about this, it surprises me that a lot of people like it really. i thought it would be dumb. do any of you UKers have any credible UK review sites i could look at? i dont doubt you but i'd like to tknow what they think of the open ended gameplay.

Umm iv looked around alot and havent found any reviews on it, i saw a big thing about it in uk, magazine ONM but i dont think it was a review.

anyway, iv just ordered the game from Play.com for £17.99

my guess would be that because of the lack of violence, and the abundance of realism the publishers assumed the US wouldn't be the best market for it at first. maybe they want to test it out? unfortunate, because from what i'm hearing it seems pretty cool. I'll definitely have to check it out come January. Oh well, just some speculation I guess. Anyways, i'd like to hear more about it. how does it control?

pea said:
my guess would be that because of the lack of violence, and the abundance of realism the publishers assumed the US wouldn't be the best market for it at first. maybe they want to test it out? unfortunate, because from what i'm hearing it seems pretty cool. I'll definitely have to check it out come January. Oh well, just some speculation I guess. Anyways, i'd like to hear more about it. how does it control?

Control? Point and swim! It takes about 5 minutes to get to grips with the controls.. .. .. it only uses the wiimote and it is very intuative.

The underwater areas will take your breathe away (pun) the first time you see them at night. The boat (on the water) graphics are at best poor, but it doesn't matter. This is, as you think, a simple swim, explore, swim, see fish, swim, look, swim kind of game. There is a story but you don't have to follow it particularly to be able to continue playing.

Oh, and it has an online multiplayer option. Go to a friends boat and go diving together, using hand signals to communicate!

Sounds good, I've been interested in this game for a while. It's nice to hear all the positive feed back.

Back