Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
im back i went to america for like 3 days

what i miss

oh and i found this awesome game online its called

R.O.S.E online but its only a trial for like a week and then after you have to pay but i cant pay cause i don have paypal and debit card and i don know hot to use westre union

Hmm.....now I know that you left......Your sig confuses me.....Brawny is one of your "Best Friends" on wiichat and yet you hate him.....Also: Lee got banned for the fifth time.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Hmm.....now I know that you left......Your sig confuses me.....Brawny is one of your "Best Friends" on wiichat and yet you hate him.....Also: Lee got banned for the fifth time.

what happened this time

and if your confused about my sig PM brawny he'll explain it

zeon9881 said:
what happened this time

and if your confused about my sig PM brawny he'll explain it
Some people say he was stressed and asked to get banned. Others say he was being too mean to the pokeheads....

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Some people say he was stressed and asked to get banned. Others say he was being too mean to the pokeheads....

what the fig XD you make it sound like a legend or mith

please.... no rumors... I already got blamed for a bad one. don't want anyone else to feel as Shiity as I do atm.

MAn i swear i actully don care if he got banned or not i actully stopped caring in his second banned and then on his 4 ban i wanted to kill him (underage drinking)

so hows jill and brawny i heard they got married and mae a baby (A.K.A SSBB)

esit: hey brawny hows life

oh and why did u get blamed for a rumor who blamed you...complain to a mod tell em that the guy(or girl) was well u know blaming you

Brawny said:
please.... no rumors... I already got blamed for a bad one. don't want anyone else to feel as Shiity as I do atm.
I missed something....Please tell me what happened, All I know is that it's about......J.....

brawny why u sad its not like i hate you (im seriuous your like one of my best freind in the is place)

Back