Well new week, new games.

theangelwing

Gamer_4_Jesus
Mar 11, 2007
San Diego, CA
Wii Online Code
5902-8435-1391-5947
Who's getting what and why. Here are a list of the new games coming out for OUR Wii... this week:

* Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
* Cooking Mama: Cook Off
* The Godfather: Blackhand Edition
* Kororinpa: Marble Mania
* Wing Island
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The idea was games of THIS week.

I will probably pick up Kororinpa because I liked Marble Madness so much.. and I will definitely be avoiding TMNT considering it's only 1 player. That's not why I bought my Wii and TMNT of all games should be 2 if not 4 IMO.

Last edited:
TMNT is for 1 player only o_O ? you gotta be kidding!!!! >_>

Getting The Godfather !

i want the mamma cook off game. that looks really cute and fun! i heard someone mention its like warioware (i think it was one of the videos that someone posted on here) and i got really intriqued by it.

i think its deff something ill have to pick up this weekend

Blazing Angels definitely, and maybe, maybe the marble game - it looks interesting. I get frustrated in games easily so that may not be the best. There's a marble game available for the Mac ( a demo came with my PowerBook ) and thats really good.

Wing Island has got awful reviews.

Looks like Angels has been delayed.

Last edited:
stewart01 said:
Blazing Angels definitely, and maybe, maybe the marble game - it looks interesting. I get frustrated in games easily so that may not be the best. There's a marble game available for the Mac ( a demo came with my PowerBook ) and thats really good.

Wing Island has got awful reviews.

Looks like Angels has been delayed.

Marble Blast Gold perhaps yeah I love that game

ILoveWii said:
all of those come out tomorrow.

im so confused about blazing angels that im not even discussing it any further after this until i have played it myself.

mmhhmm. Yellow_Wii. That was post was concerning this weeks release. Just wanted to chat about whos getting what and what their thoughts were. This is a forms to chat right? I think I might be getting Cooking Mama as well for my Wife. looks pretty good and my wife really like it on the DS. I have been meaning to play it as well.

that kororinpa has been out for a little while in the uk, i was thinking of getting it, but decided to hold on till i finish some of my other unfinished games...

as for turtles, the previous games havent been the best...i'll have to check it out

Back