Wendy's Wii Toys

Haywire

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I took my kids to Wendy's last night and I was surprised they had miniature wii toys one of my boys got a small plastic miniature wiimote and a figure of mario on a turtle shell, and the other got a red truck from excite truck. They had me cracking up one was playing with the truck and the other was imagining himself controlling it. It was nice to see my kids finally get some enjoyment from those cheap happy kids meals.

Last edited:
Lol, Who would have known it, Shame they don't do PS3 ones, The toys would be bigger than the meal lol. Never seen the games franchise do this before lol it's new to me

There has been a thread about this, I remember posting in it.
Cool though

wii_cammy said:
cool
is wendies a usa fast food joint

Wendy's%20Cameo%20Logo%20C.jpg

Yes it is a US Franchise.

Wendys looks so American and I love that look, I love America. I want to go there someday.

I'm not a big fan of fast food but I do like their chicken sandwiches. Regarding another thread already existing I apologize I typed in wendy in search to see if anything would come up and didn't see anything relevant.

eww Mcdonalds is gross! Either way i dont eat fast food it is not healthy for you.. but if im gonna eat anything it is wendys all their food is cooked in natural oil and their chicken nuggets are good.

All chicken nuggets from fast food outlets are tastless white filth.

yeah wendys nuggets are the best!!! lol i remember along time ago when i was a kid so 15 years ago or so they had kids meals with mario toys but they were cheap lol

heh im gonna get the kids some wendys tonight!

Chik-Fil-A is the best fast food restaurant hands down, it sucks that there isnt that many around the US.Plus the owner and CEO is a christian and does good things for the community also the only fast food place closed on sundays. The one in west palm beach is the 2nd grossing store in the country, my brother knows the manager cause he went to college with him, he makes around 100,000+ for being manager... ridiculous

makes me want to open a store

Back