We've all been there

Jay588

?
Sep 17, 2007
NYC
ever been so lazy you just flick the wiimote instead of really swinging it in wii sports baseball? yeah you have. we all have. but never get like this guy
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjLg1NeWDE8[/MEDIA]

That just wasn'y funny and kind of depressed me a little bit. I'm kind of getting sick of posts that are just of a video, how original.

But, anyway, I don't think anyone does the "Woah, I'm actually playing sports!" thing with their Wiimote, I can safely say that I think most people play baseball with one hand and I even know someone who bowls sitting down. Even though they can never get a good score.

o_o......i have never done that.....im not that lazy.....i stand up when i play interactive games

Frogger said:
That just wasn'y funny and kind of depressed me a little bit. I'm kind of getting sick of posts that are just of a video, how original.

But, anyway, I don't think anyone does the "Woah, I'm actually playing sports!" thing with their Wiimote, I can safely say that I think most people play baseball with one hand and I even know someone who bowls sitting down. Even though they can never get a good score.
I play all of the wii-sports games as they are intended.

Why not? If you don't wanna be interactive than just pop in a different game. If I'm in the mood for some virtual reality than I play WiiSports.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I play all of the wii-sports games as they are intended.

Why not? If you don't wanna be interactive than just pop in a different game. If I'm in the mood for some virtual reality than I play WiiSports.

Yeah! (= Me too.. That's what makes the Nintendo Wii, fun..
and isn't that the whole point of this? To have fun? xD

i tried bowling sitting down too lol with a chair without armrests its pretty easy, i guess im lazy compared to you guys. i like to stand for baseball though

I play to the full intent too. I wouldn't have popped Wii Sports in the Wii if I didn't plan on a full interactive game. FO SHO

I never get up to play Wii Sports. I can't be bothered to get up and play it as intended. Although I've never played it with my feet...

Great video by the way.

It's times like these that makes me really, really hate my college =/

Why wont they let me watch youtube videos >.<

I don't think it's a good idea to be lazy and own a Wii. For many games, it's nearly impossible to sit down while playing.

Back