What 1st party games will come out in 2007?

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
PREDICTIONS

Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Party 8
Battalion Wars II
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wii Health
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Animal Crossing Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Wii Music
Forever Blue
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics (just in time for 2008 olympics)
Metroid Prime: Corruption

Yeah - I left out some I'm sure...
Rearannge, add, whatever.

Last edited:
Very Nice list, but what is wii music and wii health? I dunno if Nintedo realizes people like music while playing games, kinda like online now. I'd be mad if the wii wasnt so freaking awesome! Still though, great list, would be great turnout! (wheres mp3 and sadness)

Homesrfan said:
PREDICTIONS

Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Party 8
Battalion Wars II
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wii Health
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Wii Music

Animal Crossing Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Forever Blue
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics (just in time for 2008 olympics)

Yeah - I left out some I'm sure...
Rearannge, add, whatever.

Changes in BOLD

I left out Metroid Prime! STUPID ME! One of the games I want the most.

And Wii Music had a demo @ E3 with a drum thing...
And Wii Health Pack is definitely something for the casuals. It's supposed to be Wii's Brain Age.

Sadness is not published by Nintendo to my knowledge therefore not 1st party

Ive been hearing that nintendo is only planning on launching a 1st party game every month, but that includes the ds and other systems, not just the wii.

My List (ill throw in some random dates too)

Super Mario Galaxy (Nov. 19? One year annivesary much. Also falls on a monday.)
Mario Party 8 ( i think confirmed for like late may)
Battalion Wars II (i wanna say july 23rd)
Wii Health (thats gotta come out july 30th. just sounds good)
Project H.A.M.M.E.R. (im like 50% sure this one will come out this year. so ill say dec. 3)
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics (thats what nintendo has planned, but havnt seen enough of the game to really know if it could be delayed. nov. 26)
Wii Music (in time for the holiday season, nov. 12)
Metroid Prime: Corruption (im gonna say oct. 22)
mario strikers (july 9th. we cant get it THAT much later than europe)
Big Brain Academy (confirmed June 11th)
Pokemon Battle Revolution: (confirmed June 25th)

2008 (just the time period here)
Animal Crossing Wii (winter)
Mario Kart Wii (winter)
wii sports 2 (summer)
Forever Blue (summer)
Disaster: Day of crysis (spring)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (hopefully spring, maybe later)

of course, i really have no clue. just some guesses

Last edited:
You guys are getting my hopes up with Wii Health in 2007. I'd love it, but what are you basing that off of? I haven't heard anything about it. I think you should add Wii Brain Academy in 2007 though.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy coming out this year almost sounds too good to be true.

They both will definitely come out this year. I honestly expect Super Mario Galaxy to come out way before Super Smash Brothers Brawl. We have heard much about SMG and hardly anything for Brawl.

mosx said:
They both will definitely come out this year. I honestly expect Super Mario Galaxy to come out way before Super Smash Brothers Brawl. We have heard much about SMG and hardly anything for Brawl.

I don't know, with huge titles like these I wouldn't doubt a disappointing delay in the future. Nintendo needs atleast one of them to come out this year if they know what's best for them, but I can so see them delaying the other game.

Skorp said:
You guys are getting my hopes up with Wii Health in 2007. I'd love it, but what are you basing that off of? I haven't heard anything about it. I think you should add Wii Brain Academy in 2007 though.

Yeah Don't for get the Wii version of Big Brain Academy (June 11th)

I almost agree with your list but I doubt it that both Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros Brawl are both going to be released in the same year. I give it about a 10% chance this way: Super Mario Galaxy - September, Smash Bros - Fall 2007, but I've still got my doubts if this is ever gonna happen. Unless they do a stupid mistake and put both of them up against Halo 3 without thinking that this would actually hurt the sales, but still, I doubt Nintendo is that stupid.

Also, Disaster: Day Of Crisis is a game I'm looking forward to, but the lack of information or even leaked pictures of it suggest that it's going to be a mid-2008 release.

Back