What 1st party games will come out in 2007?

I have to admit, some of my predictions I'm not too sure about. It's more like wishful thinking.
I mean, we've heard next to nothing on most of these titles. How can Nintendo release them all in 2007 stretigically without having them all come out August - December.
I was hoping Nintendo would plan this a bit more.

Yes Pokemon is made by Nintendo. How did you not know that?

I sure hope that Galaxy comes out by the end of the year (want galaxy and Super Paper Mario for Christmas :))

Nfanboy said:
Yes Pokemon is made by Nintendo. How did you not know that?

I sure hope that Galaxy comes out by the end of the year (want galaxy and Super Paper Mario for Christmas :))

Uh no it's not, it's made by Genius Sonority if we're talking about Pokemon Battle Revolution that is.

How can you not know that?!

Mario strikers Charged-July 2007
Super Smash Bros. Brawl- end of summer-Fall
Super Mario Galaxy- End of the year
Metroid- Anytime between them

Nintendo has said that SSBB and SMG will be out in 2007. Im sure they wouldnt say it unless it ws for sure and they still say that its going too. So i believe them.

Wiitime said:
Mario strikers Charged-July 2007
Super Smash Bros. Brawl- end of summer-Fall
Super Mario Galaxy- End of the year
Metroid- Anytime between them

Nintendo has said that SSBB and SMG will be out in 2007. Im sure they wouldnt say it unless it ws for sure and they still say that its going too. So i believe them.
Nintendo also said we would see SMG and MP3 (I think) early 2007.
What happened to that?

... they also said mp3 would be a launch title

Edit: o yeah, and pokemon battle revolution isnt made by nintendo? I didn't know that.

Edit 2: yep, just wikied it. developed by Genius Sonority. published and distributed by nintendo. so, i think thats second party? not completely sure though.

Edit 3: yeah, second party

Last edited:
nic7 said:
... they also said mp3 would be a launch title

Edit: o yeah, and pokemon battle revolution isnt made by nintendo? I didn't know that.
Nintendo is publishing... developed by Genius Sonority.

on a side note, every pokemon game is 2nd party. game freak is still second party.

and i new this but just to confirm. ssbb is 2nd party

En4Neo said:
Also Metroid Prime isn't made by Nintendo.

...just so you guys know.

yeah, its made my retro. But wiki has them listed as first party. this would still
fit under the catogory of the thread i guess.

Not that I'm taking sides but good come back En4Neo, sorry I didn't explain it clearly I was talking about battle revolution. Thankyou for that.
No Matter when they come out, I'm sure most of them will be worth the wait.

Last edited:
Back