Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ProShooter, Oct 21, 2007.
If you were aloud to change 3 things in your life, what would they be?
be the richest person in the world
Get straight A's all my life
and have super powers
Have Jessica Alba as my wife
Have Megan Fox as my wife
Have lots of money
1) Unlimited Supply of Money for Me =]
2) Pay off all my bills and everything
3) Build a Machine that stops global warming lol =]
1. unlimited money
2. infinite smartness
3. infinite awesomeness in video games
1. very rich
2. very hot
3. very smart/pop n' fresh
Not be so rich.
Not so good looking.
Not so smart.
Happy and Healthy Life
A third wish to save for later
Eh, so many things to ponder.
2. To get the job of my dreams (you all know what that is).
3. I suppose I'll save this one.
1. SPAS 12
2. Horde of zombies
3. no holds barred.
The irony is killing me
^ hey, he wouldnt have to wish for it if he didnt need it! :lol:
who doesn't need infinite smartness?
If your questioning my intelligence I'm an A student, I would just love to be an infinite genious. :lol:
Grades mean nothing.
shoot spaghetti out of my fingers
and a pack of skittles
Samus Aran is my girlfriend.
I have full control of the Force, as well as a lightsaber.
I am God's right-hand man.
Hmm...I don't know...
I guess it would be fun to live in the early 1800's... Yeah, I'll just change that. I'd change the fact that I don't live in the 1800's...
1. a baby
3. family death
Three things I could change:
1. Have a high paying career that I actually enjoy.
2. Have a great family.
3. (Save for when the need arises)