What 64 games will you be downloading to your Wii?

Only Super Mario 64 for sure, although I'm considering a few others. Unfortunately most of the N64 games I wanted to play (e.g. Banjo-Kazooie, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Conker's Bad Fur Day) were made by Rare.

Deffinately Perfect Dark and Goldeneye 007, my 2 favourite games of all time!

By the way, how will we go about finding these N64 games? Will we have to have the actually game from the N64? or will we be able to get them from our pc's?

Also, how will we go about transfering them to our wii's (if we have to get them from our pc's)

p.s. sorry if these are stupid questions, there's still lots i don't know about the wii >_< my apologies in advance.

hmmm games id download...... well both zeldas of course, and maby ssb, ill have resi evil 2 if u can get it and DEFINATLY goldeneye

$p@rKz` said:
Deffinately Perfect Dark and Goldeneye 007, my 2 favourite games of all time!

By the way, how will we go about finding these N64 games? Will we have to have the actually game from the N64? or will we be able to get them from our pc's?

Also, how will we go about transfering them to our wii's (if we have to get them from our pc's)

I don't know how you'll find certain games, they might have games broken into system, then types (rpg, racing, fighting...etc.) then have them listed alphabetically. Or maybe you'll be able to search by name. You don't have to own the original cartridge, because you're buying the game online. And you don't get the games through your PC, since the Wii will be hooked up to the internet, you download games straight to the flash memory...or sd cards

I'm believe all this info is accurate

LoZ:OoT MAster Quest
LoZ:MM
Perfect Dark (Best FPS)
Conkers BFD (funniest game ever)
Man how can you have not player LoZ:OoT it like rules

Yeh... but they both own so i need them, there just so good

Dav_4550 said:
I don't know how you'll find certain games, they might have games broken into system, then types (rpg, racing, fighting...etc.) then have them listed alphabetically. Or maybe you'll be able to search by name. You don't have to own the original cartridge, because you're buying the game online. And you don't get the games through your PC, since the Wii will be hooked up to the internet, you download games straight to the flash memory...or sd cards

I'm believe all this info is accurate

ah ok, cool, thanks for the help :D

The true Link said:
hmmm games id download...... well both zeldas of course, and maby ssb, ill have resi evil 2 if u can get it and DEFINATLY goldeneye

yeah i would get resident evil 2 aswell if you can get it

Well i dont think theres a high chance of RARE games being avalable even tho I LOVE GOLDENYE and BANJO KAZOOIE....my dad never bought me the second one :( :( :( But im definately downloadin Super Mario 64 to kill time till SUPER MARIO GALAXY

Back