What 64 games will you be downloading to your Wii?

Unfortunatly Rare is now Microsoft, and Microsoft owns rights to Perfect Dark, Goldeneye 007, and many others.

Therefore I will be getting:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Starfox 64
Super Mario 64

That is only my Nintendo 64 list.

Does anybody know what developer made Conquer's Bad Fur Day? That game has one of the best multiplayers ever, not to mention it is hillarious. And for you Banjo Kazooie fans, its essentially the same exact style of play (also somewhat similar to mario 64, but somewhat different)

And while 007 is a great game, i do not know that it will be so great the second time around. It was unique at one point but now it seems that everyone has copied/improved on it. I would only get it for nostalgic purposes only, but if I want those I could always just hook up the 64 and play there, so this one is a no.

I would get Ocarina, but I dont have time to get into that game - and again, i have it on 64.

Starfox is good because you can beat it in under an hour - always a classic to compete for high scores.

Essentially, I think any game that had an aspect that was fun and could be done in under an hour is great. So short games and multiplayer games are on my list for potential downloads. If I want a month long RPG then I will just go get my 64 and hook it up. You could also probably buy some of these games (64 cartridges) at a store for less than the cost of a download plus memory.

I dont think I will use virtual console too much for 64, other than conquer and starfox if it is made available. I wish the wiimote was backwards compatible. I would love to play RBI baseball from NES with the wiimote.. . . oh well

Phiggy, sorry to say, but conker's bad furday is a Rare Ware property, along with Perfect Dark and Banjo Kazooie/Tooie

Pokemon Snap! that was it. I had a playstation and the only N64 experiences I had were looking at the boxes in the game rental shop and playing mario party at my friends house.

Jamma said:
Mario 64, perfect dark, goldeneye and wwf no mercy

Perfect Dark and Goldeneye are out of the question. No Rare software will be available on the Wii Virtual console.

- Scythe

The list of games you want could go on for an eternit. Don't forget the NES and SNes games are also and included, wooah thats like 1000's of games you couyld possibly get

LoL I won't download all the ones I want I just first download 1 or 2 to see how it plays if ood I'll go nuts

LoZ OoT & MM
Star Fox 64
Mario Kart 64
Pokemon Stadium (for the good ole' days ;) )

Off topic but..
Snes games:
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy VI (might be named III, i dunno)
Super Mario World
LoZ ALttP
Street Fighter Alpha 2

I have all these on roms but it just doesnt feel right playing them on a keyboard and being cramped in my desk chair.

Back