What a a TV channel?

Wiihead
Dec 5, 2006
Kingston, Ontario Canada.
Wii Online Code
8977-0087-6875-3601
Just thinkin outloud here so bear with me.

I don't have cable TV, dont watch it enough, though we do have satellite yet its not hooked up to me Wii TV. So I was thinking that a TV channel would be superb, give us some broadband streming TV stations, a few to choosefrom that we can watch via our Wii's! maybe a tech/gaming channel? a Kids channel.. sports... whatever.

What do you guys think?

***WHAT ABOUT A TV CHANNEL!*** Pardon the sloppy post, I'm in a rush to get out of the house right now.

Last edited:
I just watch TV on my TV that my Wii is connected to so it wouldn't make much of a difference to me, really. But I'd use it if it came out.

Maybe if they were Nintendo exclusive channels for the Wii i would use it. but only if it wasnt some stupid recycled can get any where content.

this is a What if, statement. there is no "then" or "after" part

but to answer your question, this would be very hard mostly because different parts of area have diff. stations etc..

You could use the internet browser to watch TV....so I dont think they really need that....although a movie channel would be sweet!!

Being able to stream the games would be cool though. When I was younger we had an Intelivision and we had a speacial channel on the TV for it that let us play like 35 different games an hour. Was definitely worth the 3 dollars a month that it costs :)

Game TV channel anyone tips, cheats, hints etc. hmmm..... that seems familiar to me... now where have i seen that before??

It would be cool if nintendo made it's own channel with badass programming and made it available to stream over the wii. I imagine bandwidth would be a big hurdle though.

Back