What a deal on a Wiimote!

henrichs1

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
So I was at a used video game place in Wisconsin today and they had some used Virtual Console controllers for $14 each which isn't too bad of deal, but nothing special. But my eyes got wide when I saw a Wiimote barely used for $16 only. I snatched that up and I see they go for over $30 after shipping on eBay. I'm pumped now, cause I only had one Wiimote and didn't really want to buy Play, I justed wanted the second one for Wii Sports and Rampage. Heck, it even came with batteries that flashed at 3 bars!

Actually, you got even more of a bargain, a new Wii Remote costs $40, not $30. You saved $24, that's an excellent deal for a (claimed) good conditioned Wii Remote.

Marioman said:
Haha nice find, may I ask what store this was?

I think its called Mega Media Exchange or something, its in Appleton.

O i don't live in Wisconson I was just wandering whether there was a store called that near me, guess not, must be one of those local stores, oh well good find, Oh and looks like your new so WELCOME TO WIICHAT, enjoy your stay and try not to make it one of those post once or twice stays :) THANKS

Marioman said:
O i don't live in Wisconson I was just wandering whether there was a store called that near me, guess not, must be one of those local stores, oh well good find, Oh and looks like your new so WELCOME TO WIICHAT, enjoy your stay and try not to make it one of those post once or twice stays :) THANKS

I've actually been lurking here for awhile, but thanks :smilewinkgrin:

FR. said:
Actually, you got even more of a bargain, a new Wii Remote costs $40, not $30. You saved $24, that's an excellent deal for a (claimed) good conditioned Wii Remote.

Yeah, $40 new in stores, I meant around $30 on eBay seems to be the going rate. A bargain either way. But yeah, I think it works fine, I just bowled a game against myself and my original controller won, 150-138. :lol:

I wish the Wiimote prices here were that low. Meh, I'd be happy if you could actually go to ebGames and see a Wiimote hung up on the wall here. The words "Out of Stock" are now my worst enemy. :D

Nintendo93 said:
Meh... I ended up paying $43 for a Wiimote on the Amazon marketplace. Tax and shipping included. Good or bad deal?

Better than $50 (Gamestop)

Back