what a ripoff!!!!

chakat assasain!

wii chat's chakat!
Jan 9, 2007
look up past the moon, you will see chakona ;)
Wii Online Code
2843-2333-6623-2881
ok... I checked the SSBB website today expecting online... and yay! it has the wi-fi connection!...

...but as I read on I was MAD.... oh my god... FRIEND CODES.... also there is no shoutbox where you can select your game and chat... AND ANOTHER ANNOYING THIS IS YOU HAVE A CHAT DICTIONARY!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?! I know nintendo is trying to be secure and safe... but what about the people who like online to get to know people as friends and have fun?!?! I mean... sure.. I can understand that there will be a kindof lag between far away places... but what if you wanna fight sombody in america?! or canada?!? or japan on select instead of fighting random?!?! WHATS UP WITH THAT?!?! nintendo is great.. but ever since the idea of friend codes thinking that will fix everything... omg... im sorry, but now im not even getting SSBB. I dont want the junk. what a dissapointment... if this isn't fixed then I dont think I'll even want to hear about the game... who else is dissapointed? most of the people on roblox are. what about you guys?

they might have updates of a shoutbox and everything

be patient

and atleast we got online

and theres to many of these threads
there should be an official online thread that is stickied

chakat assasain! said:
well... your right... if they put a shoutbox in I think I will buy it, or if they make a kind of microphone...
So wait.. your telling me you wouldnt buy it if it wasnt online O_O

lol i also hate the fact that it doesnt let you keep track of wins and losses, with strangers

Whats it so bad about friend codes? You dont have to have friend codes to play online! :

wi-fi01_070918a.jpg

As you can see, you can play wherever you want around the world with no fc.

AND YOU CAN CHAT! :

wi-fi01_070918b-l.jpg

thats another annoying thing... well hopefully they update that too. and no, I wouldent buy it if it wasn't online. I have MUGEN, I tryed inficat (the online mugen) but that didn't work. so if SSBB wasn't online I wouldent buy it.

sgt got reped

i forgot all about that picture
so they might have a shout box

just be happy its online. its hard to get all that to be able to be online and battle others. you can set phrases for battle. also, how would you like being cursed off while ur playing?. Just get the game its not that big of a deal that there is no shoutbox. if you don't like the game, return it for store credit or exchange it to get another wii game.
Edit: chakat, dont double post use edit

Last edited:
its really stupid that Nintendo hasn't decided to make use of the blue tooth technology and make an official blue tooth headset for the Wii it really wouldn't be that hard the Wii would only require a software update you wouldn't even have to play anything in or have any extra adapters just press the syncro button and it would sync up just like a Wii controller

and friend codes who cares there not that hard deal with it

Last edited:
SGT.zac said:
Whats it so bad about friend codes? You dont have to have friend codes to play online! :

wi-fi01_070918a.jpg

As you can see, you can play wherever you want around the world with no fc.

AND YOU CAN CHAT! :

wi-fi01_070918b-l.jpg

thats not a chat box. you can set a message, like on your ds.

Back