what a ripoff!!!!

You people need to know how to read slowly
there is chat, you cretin, and there's also fighting from people all over the world, you gotta pick regional, with friends, rivals, or wolrdwide for that.
and another thing, why do you compare? listen, if you were a guy who hasn't played any games whatsoever and suddenly you get this game(SMBB) you realize how good it is and all the online features it has WITHOUT moaning about no voicechat and whatnot..because of the same reason that you haven't played any other game, and you enjoy the game to the max and don't suffer...so, please, don't compare and accept it.

Okay, Did You Ever Complain About Melee? I Would Hope Not. Look, I Have A Blast Playing With My Cousins And My Friend On Melee. We have A Bunch Of Laughs And Such, But Do We Absolutley YEARN For Online? No! I Have As Much Fun Playing With My family Then I Would If It Was Online, See?

No Reason To Say,"If Brawl's Not Gonna Have (insert:shoutbox, voice chat, etc.) I'm Not Getting It." I Actually Laugh When SOmeone says That Because It Tells Me That They Can't Enjoy A Soon-To-Be Great Game Just Because It's Missing A Feature. Just Get Over It And Play The Damn Game!

MikemasterM1 said:
how would you like being cursed off while ur playing?.

That's the world we live in. Nintendo needs to grow up one day. They are so focused on the young they neglect the needs of their older audience. If some one starts ranting and swearing I'll laugh because that probably means I'm kicking there a$$. If I start ranting and swearing I hope they laugh because I'm probably getting my a$$ kicked. Were living in a social world, the point of online play is the fact that we can socialize while we play and enjoy the company of another. If there's no true way of communication then It'll be no different than playing a computer with an advanced AI. Nonetheless this game will be a great buy and I'm not going to let it get to me too much. But I do hope they include a better form of dialogue for games that really need it.... such as MOH: Heroes 2

Mingus said:
That's the world we live in. Nintendo needs to grow up one day. They are so focused on the young they neglect the needs of their older audience. If some one starts ranting and swearing I'll laugh because that probably means I'm kicking there a$$. If I start ranting and swearing I hope they laugh because I'm probably getting my a$$ kicked. Were living in a social world, the point of online play is the fact that we can socialize while we play and enjoy the company of another. If there's no true way of communication then It'll be no different than playing a computer with an advanced AI. Nonetheless this game will be a great buy and I'm not going to let it get to me too much. But I do hope they include a better form of dialogue for games that really need it.... such as MOH: Heroes 2

Nice, Nice. Good Point.

Transfixed said:
God, I can't even imagine the bastardly TREASON of some of you yuppy little kids saying things as STUPID as "If there's no Shoutbox, I won't buy it!!"
Your ignorance is overwhelming. Too many of you have been caught up in this Ultra-Modern fad of everything having to be Totally Cutting-Edge or it's complete crap. Get over yourselves!
SSBB is going to be one of the awesomest games of ALL TIME and you're sitting here crapping your diapers because of no "Shoutbox". IDIOTS!!
This is just like all the immature little turds who said they would NOT BE BUYING Metroid Prime 3: Corruption because of no ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. IDIOTS! I was laughing at you while playing through that game, having a total BLAST and knowing how much you were missing out on!
So seriously, grow up and stop acting like stupid crap like a 'shoutbox' is going to spoil your life.
This is like refusing sex with a stunning-hot model because you find out she has a scar on the bottom of her foot.
WAKE UP KIDS!
what if you have a foot fetish, which is comparable to an online "fetish"
and uhh are you a molester: "add me for good time"

Flamescorp you are definately repped :cornut:
Mingus, that happens all the time when i play halo, people are calling each other fags and cursing off the opossing team. I hate it so i turn off the volume on the tv. That or i tell them to shut up and just play.

chakat assasain! said:
ok... I checked the SSBB website today expecting online... and yay! it has the wi-fi connection!...

...but as I read on I was MAD.... oh my god... FRIEND CODES.... also there is no shoutbox where you can select your game and chat... AND ANOTHER ANNOYING THIS IS YOU HAVE A CHAT DICTIONARY!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?! I know nintendo is trying to be secure and safe... but what about the people who like online to get to know people as friends and have fun?!?! I mean... sure.. I can understand that there will be a kindof lag between far away places... but what if you wanna fight sombody in america?! or canada?!? or japan on select instead of fighting random?!?! WHATS UP WITH THAT?!?! nintendo is great.. but ever since the idea of friend codes thinking that will fix everything... omg... im sorry, but now im not even getting SSBB. I dont want the junk. what a dissapointment... if this isn't fixed then I dont think I'll even want to hear about the game... who else is dissapointed? most of the people on roblox are. what about you guys?

I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!! (platonic(agreement)
I'm goin' to roblox!

A leaderboard would be nice, Voicechat would be cool(i dun need to talk to my opponent just pwn 'em(especially if they're a fanboy from here, get a job!), no code crap would be nice too.

THANK YOU!

*repped*

MikemasterM1 I just join in the fun and pwn what I can. Its fun to bully Croyt(played him once at an old friends place). :)
If he bullies me ever and beats me, I'll be kickin' a fuss so I hope hes laughing!

Metroid isn't competitive, this is so STFU!

The fact that Brawl is so freaking hyped and yet the online is worse than strikers really scares me. Axltar theres only two modes. Also if you read too slowly and obsess about one guy who is disapointed all day then wow... you slashfail.

I'll probably haul my Wii over to my friends place and play over there overnight on the release day. Have a little party...

Fanboy fags. The Future: Nintendo has created: The Imagination Box!!!! We love nintendo. We'll play their cardboard box over a game system!

Nintendo, if you are going to put online into a game, please put some effort into it!

My train of thought.

Last edited:
Too bad. Get over it.
I'm tired of all this "OMG FRIENDCODES!"

YOU DON'T NEED FRIEND CODES FOR WIFI PLAY FOR ANYONE! And do you even want Wifi?

Well if nintendo has secrets they may indeed have a nice little blue tooth headset for us it would be great for 32 player Metal of Honor :p

Transfixed said:
God, I can't even imagine the bastardly TREASON of some of you yuppy little kids saying things as STUPID as "If there's no Shoutbox, I won't buy it!!"
Your ignorance is overwhelming. Too many of you have been caught up in this Ultra-Modern fad of everything having to be Totally Cutting-Edge or it's complete crap. Get over yourselves!
SSBB is going to be one of the awesomest games of ALL TIME and you're sitting here crapping your diapers because of no "Shoutbox". IDIOTS!!
This is just like all the immature little turds who said they would NOT BE BUYING Metroid Prime 3: Corruption because of no ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. IDIOTS! I was laughing at you while playing through that game, having a total BLAST and knowing how much you were missing out on!
So seriously, grow up and stop acting like stupid crap like a 'shoutbox' is going to spoil your life.
This is like refusing sex with a stunning-hot model because you find out she has a scar on the bottom of her foot.
WAKE UP KIDS!

Oh, you're really cool. Claiming yourself as superior, and topping it off with a "mature" sex analogy. Fail.

Monsteroids said:
I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!! (platonic(agreement)
I'm goin' to roblox!

A leaderboard would be nice, Voicechat would be cool(i dun need to talk to my opponent just pwn 'em(especially if they're a fanboy from here, get a job!), no code crap would be nice too.

THANK YOU!

*repped*

MikemasterM1 I just join in the fun and pwn what I can. Its fun to bully Croyt(played him once at an old friends place). :)
If he bullies me ever and beats me, I'll be kickin' a fuss so I hope hes laughing!

Metroid isn't competitive, this is so STFU!

The fact that Brawl is so freaking hyped and yet the online is worse than strikers really scares me. Axltar theres only two modes. Also if you read too slowly and obsess about one guy who is disapointed all day then wow... you slashfail.

I'll probably haul my Wii over to my friends place and play over there overnight on the release day. Have a little party...

Fanboy fags. The Future: Nintendo has created: The Imagination Box!!!! We love nintendo. We'll play their cardboard box over a game system!

Nintendo, if you are going to put online into a game, please put some effort into it!

My train of thought.
maybe if the creator spent less time updating and more time working on it thered be a better online. o_O

My god the Wii owns... said:
Oh, you're really cool. Claiming yourself as superior, and topping it off with a "mature" sex analogy. Fail.
Um if anything i think he was being very smart with the point he just made. I agree with everything.

Back