What about the games are they gonna be on cd's or what?

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
I want to know something:

The PS3 cd's games are comming with the blu-ray technology but the wii are going to come in cd's or cassetes or chips (maybe :p) and how are they going to come. In their respective boxes? are they going to have their respective magazine as the NGC games or something...

Just wanna know that

Last edited:
I am pretty sure they are 12 cm DVD discs (probably a normal or homemade type, like the GCN dics and not blu-ray or HD-DVD) and work basically like normal gamecube/playstation/xbox games.

I have no source though but the promotional screens show a normal disc next to a gamecube disc.

Senap said:
I am pretty sure they are 12 cm DVD discs (probably a normal or homemade type, like the GCN dics and not blu-ray or HD-DVD) and work basically like normal gamecube/playstation/xbox games.

I have no source though but the promotional screens show a normal disc next to a gamecube disc.

maybe thats right I saw that picture u are talking about but I want to know too if they are going to be in a box like the game cube ones and with respective magazines

yeah thats exactly what im talking about like this one

Attachments

• B0002ILS1K.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_[1].jpg
    B0002ILS1K.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_[1].jpg
    61 KB · Views: 452
Thanks for the information now I know what to do :)

ok. how long do u guys think that the games will last for, as in for example, how long it will take to complete zelda in comparison to the n64 question? do u think they will make games longer than the previous consoles?

Back