What Add-On Hardware can you dream of?

wiivader

It is pointless to resist
Jan 6, 2007
I just wanted to know if you wanna see any add-on hardware you would like to see.

For starters I want

1. To see a strap-on "LegMote" that you can wrap on your ankle which can be used to play some serious Martial Arts games. Maybe useful for tennis as well. this way you can REALLY move around.

2. This is a wild one... WiiSuit. A full body sensor suit. Imagine that!

i think they should make a pedal add on but make it universal so that it would work great for raceing games and it could also work for a druming game it could be the bass and other pedals and im sure they could use it for other games too like mabye a future wario ware it could simulate pumping up a boat etc.

levitating wii stand, make ur wii levitate the the air and actually levitate, no fake levitate like ps3 commercial.....i want my wii to leivtate! thats all!

I think its already possible to connect a Harddrive to your Wii, havent done it myself, but its somewhere in the manual I saw.

Some shotgun-like extension is being made by nintendo, similar to the lightgun.

What I would like to see is some WEIGHTS, in which you can insert your Wiimote. You could get a serious (and fun) workout from doing Wii Sports.

r00ntje said:
What I would like to see is some WEIGHTS, in which you can insert your Wiimote. You could get a serious (and fun) workout from doing Wii Sports.

:lol: Oh my lord you must be kidding. I'm assuming your in high school so I am going to suggest you go to the weight room. :lol:

weights for the WiiMote, ha ha

i wouldnt mind a soccer game (software i know but no need for a new thread) like PES6 or Fifa 07

Method of Rhythm said:
:lol: Oh my lord you must be kidding. I'm assuming your in high school so I am going to suggest you go to the weight room. :lol:

weights for the WiiMote, ha ha

Nope, university and a real one. Apparently you never held a real baseballclub, golfclub, bowlingball or tennisracket (ok, maybe this one is can be same weight), but all are a lot heavier then the Wiimote. It would just make the games a bit more realistic and challenging.

But you seem to be a real smart guy starting to laugh at people but failing to put any real arguments down, so I should not go in against you.

r00ntje said:
Nope, university and a real one. Apparently you never held a real baseballclub, golfclub, bowlingball or tennisracket (ok, maybe this one is can be same weight), but all are a lot heavier then the Wiimote. It would just make the games a bit more realistic and challenging.

But you seem to be a real smart guy starting to laugh at people but failing to put any real arguments down, so I should not go in against you.

But you just did?

And yes I have held a real tennis racket, baseball bat, bowling ball and golf club. But if you want to do any of those things, go out of your room and go do them.

Method of Rhythm said:
But you just did?

And yes I have held a real tennis racket, baseball bat, bowling ball and golf club. But if you want to do any of those things, go out of your room and go do them.

Darn... as I said, you are really a smart guy.

Well, if you put it THAT way, I guess I should throw my Wii in the trash, because now I dont understand why I bought it with the Wii Sports package... Why do I play videogames at all, if I can play outside? Doh, its all so confusing...

Well, at least you came with an arguement this time. And probably there will be some flaming reply, because you need to have the last word. I guess I'll refrain from that from now on, cause I usually hate reading rant-threads myself.

Sarcasm is a total waste on some people.

this isnt hardware.....but i want xbox live for wii. and headsets for some serious metroid ownage smack talk.

Back