What am i expecting if i wait longer for the wii?!

WiiFanFtw

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
Seriously, i've waited already....3 months on the Nintendo Wii because it hasn't really been officially released yet but i can buy the import ones but they are extremly expensive(about 600 US/900 Aus). So...if i keep on waiting...is there going to be different things on the wii? different colors(what colors)? Nintendo always does this kind of stuff...just like the Nintendo DS..the crappy looking one then POOF DS lite...aighttttttt it'll be a great help if you guys could help me out a bit. Thanks

Wiifanftw

I honestly doubt that the Wii will come down in price in the next year. Its already a few months after release and everywhere is still sold out. I would think the earliest for Wii discounts is mid 2008. But thats just my opinion.

Yea the wii has a high demand so price drop is going to take some time. by the way where exactly do you live? i thought it was already released everywhere now.

I'm saying the price will be down by early 2008. Also i don't really care about the color of my wii since i can buy different skins for it. Also you can buy one on ebay for $400 US if you wanted to. I doubt they would change the exterior of the wii, since it already looks uber-dober cool.

well the wii is extremely fun to play with the controller and the movement. It has action games eg: red steel and adventure: Zelda. There are loads more games but you can just look them up

I'm Buying The Emerald Twilight Wii Skin With A Remote And Classic Controller Skin With A 10% Discount! Its Already In My Cart!

RivalDestiny said:
I doubt they would change the exterior of the wii, since it already looks uber-dober cool.

There was someone here trying to sell their Pink spray painted Wii on Ebay. It didn't look very good.

I've seen so much crap about the possibility of other color shells coming out, but I don't know if that's actually going to happen or not. As far as I know that's all rumor.

wii-checkers-350.jpg

Mine is going to look like this. The skin will be here in 1-3 days.

tank said:
There was someone here trying to sell their Pink spray painted Wii on Ebay. It didn't look very good.

I've seen so much crap about the possibility of other color shells coming out, but I don't know if that's actually going to happen or not. As far as I know that's all rumor.

wii-checkers-350.jpg

Mine is going to look like this. The skin will be here in 1-3 days.
matches my old shoes(vans)i would want that as well!

Back