What anime are you watching at the moment?

Gonna restart Nodame Cantable

Also -
Theres a live action version of Honey and Clover?

There are two, apparently (one in Japan, one in Taiwan). Unfortunately, neither of them has Hagumi as a blonde dwarf.
What do you expect
Blond isn't a natural hair colour over there

Nodame Cantable
Good so far.
It trys to be funny and succeeds
One for Napalm as well as it has a similar style as the one we have both just watched

What do you expect
Blond isn't a natural hair colour over there
I know, I know. Still odd how anime artists like to use it so much. Then again, this is a medium where hair colours like green, blue, and pink are completely normal.

Nodame Cantable
Good so far.
It trys to be funny and succeeds
One for Napalm as well as it has a similar style as the one we have both just watched
Nice. I'll probably check it out when I finish Ga Rei and Kemonozume.

Ack, can't resist... Moe, Oh crap! Aw who the hell am I kidding, I'm already watching it. So far, Kannagi is most likely gonna be dropped in favor of Ghost in the Shell if I listen to Inner Universe one more time. Will still come back for "NAGI AND HER HIME CUT" though.

Reading Houkago Play, K-On! manga, and the Ga-Rei manga.
Houkago Play = Awesome.
K-On! = Fun.
Mio says Nodoka is like "Mommy". Let the Fan theory floodgates open! Oh wait, they already did.
Ga-Rei = The Shonen Manga it was derived from pales in comparison to the more Seinen feeling Anime.
The Manga is still milking Yomi for all she's worth. Kensuke still sucks in my opinion and Kagura... Just wow. Holy crap, I'm just so confused. Sometimes things are better just left open.

Nagi looks to me like some kind of freaky magical Mio, who looks like Yomi, injected with a heck of a lot of Moe. Yomi + Nagi = Mio... or Yomi + Mio = Nagi. I have to get off of danbooru.

Nice. I'll probably check it out when I finish Ga Rei and Kemonozume.
I just really noticed, both of the series I'm watching at the moment are about a secret group protecting Japan from supernatural monsters. They're very different in terms of plot and style though.

I am

Its rare for me to drop a anime even if its shitty
I have no reservations about dropping an anime if it's crap. So far I haven't actually dropped many series though (I still can't believe I watched Jyu Oh Sei all the way through).

Go for it, the live-action is pretty damn good also (J-Drama, but still hilarious).

Was thinking of watching the Ghost in the Shell remake, but I'm not sure.
Is it out?

I have no reservations about dropping an anime if it's crap. So far I haven't actually dropped many series though (I still can't believe I watched Jyu Oh Sei all the way through).
Well I am the type of person to give something a bit of a chance first
If id of stopped as soon as some thing got dull I wouldn't of seen the really funny bits of Gintama but I would of avoided Bleach so its not always good

Back