What anime cartoon or character would you think kicks everyones but!!...

Name: I'm split down the middle of Naru Narusegawa and Motoko Aoyama
Anime: Both are from Love Hina
reason....well you kind of have to watch the show, but Keitaro Urashima kind of gets (I'm trying to think of words to say this without swearing) pwned constantly....Yeah bad choice of words but you get the idea.

Goku form DBZ, why you ask? All he does is yell till his hair gets long and he gets strong enough to beat his opponent.

Sylux said:
Goku form DBZ, why you ask? All he does is yell till his hair gets long and he gets strong enough to beat his opponent.

I also lost count of however many times he died:lol:

Light Yagami ~aka kira~ lol
Anime- Death Note
Special abilities- writing your name in the death note and instantly killing you lol
look, it doesnt matter who u r, even if ur goku, naruto, or w/e, the second ur name goes in his death note, ur done for xD
unless he got killed before writing the name, that i can understand, but still, he has the best chance of winning lol

name: naruto (from the new naruto: shippuuden manga)
show naruto:p
moves: summon the giant toad (gamabunta), resengan, and for ppl who havent read the newest manga they wont get this but his new sharingan-resengan(however u spell it), kyuubi (9 tailed fox)
why: his new sharingan-resengan, which when hits an enemy, it attacks even single nerve in the body and slices it. there for killing them and never to move again. ok and when he gets possesed by the kyuubi, he starts to grow tails, and by the forth, there is a total of 9 btw, he looses control and destroys every thing in his path. wth happens at 9 tails?! =|

His new move isnt sharingan rasengan....¬_¬
It's:Spiraling Sphere (風遁・螺旋丸, Fūton: Rasengan)

Lucy from Elfen Lied.

She's a mutant with invisible hands that can rip anyone apart limb-from-limb. As Nyuu, she's also really cute and baby-like.

Felix from Golden Sun II.
Some of the psynergy attacks that he can use are really strong. And he can summon gods. With the stone of sages, he is invincible.
Iris - Throws all enemies into sun.
Charon - Grim Reaper takes your spirit.
There are so many more attacks it is not funny.

I like this game so much, so he wins just 'coz i like it.
ps. He is my avatar. :smilewinkgrin:

wii_girliefairie said:
Sasuke Uchiha. Yay. (Sasuke Fangirl here!) Umm.. Yeah. God. Itachi is weird, killin his whole clan.. (Mental problems much.) So, yeah.

Sasuke pwns!
sasuke's a fawkin weakling,he gets killed in future eps by deidara

LinksDarkSide said:
Lucy from Elfen Lied.

She's a mutant with invisible hands that can rip anyone apart limb-from-limb. As Nyuu, she's also really cute and baby-like.
agreed she will own any of these charater othere people no problem

elfen_lied_06.jpg

Back