What appeals to you the most?

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
What is it about the SSB series that appeals to you so much, and makes it a must have.

For me, it's simply because i've been playing the previous two before, and find the game play to be awesome, with the items and such.

same here, i like how they added a bunch of characters now so you gotta spend more time unlocking and find out every trick to each character

My appeal is probably quite different then many others, its the fact when the first Super Smash Brothers came out for the N64 way way back in the day, I was quite the young then, I believe 7th/8th grade if not younger. It was really just the fun I had with my friends that I really don't get anymore, its the nostalgic feeling that attracts me to the game, kind of "remembering the good 'ole days" of console gaming. Thats what really attracts me to the new Super Smash.

hmm i agree with the op's opinion

however with melee, i didn't play much for skill...i just wanted to unlock everything...100%

o this day im' only 3 trophies away

*cries

i think the appeal of ssb to me is the same that drew me to the earlier versions....the idea of pitting the same characters that i played with and grew attached to in their own individual games against each other all in one game and being able to take out a little aggression against the characters that i didn't like...(wario)..the new one will only bring more of the same, so i'm kinda excited

MY favorite had to be, either unlocking all the characters, or finding all the trophys

The most appealing aspect to me varies. In the first one it was how fun the game felt. And in the second one it was definitely the competitive side of the game that won me over.

I've enjoyed perfecting my character. Learning absolutely every move and adding it to my library to enjoy vigorous fights with my friends. It's the familarity of the characters your playing with. You know the history. There is more to it then just the moves but the fact that you know each one of these animations stories. They are all true heros in their own worlds. We've gotten to experience each adventure one on one. It's the historical relationship we share that makes SSB an epic series. This is also why younger kids don't understand, and a lot of people who other systems. It's the Nintendo fanboys/girls that this game give true meaning to.

For me, it's the fact of unlocking all the character, and the awesomeness of playing it with your friends.

For me it's that it's not like other fighting games where you fight until you rundown their health bar.

And you can settle nintendo rivalries. You can finally fight friend against friend, foe against foe.

peer pressure,

nah i like the replay value for this one *single player *unlockables* *wifi* *tournaments* The variety of characters available to choose from. And the fact that "Did that just happen?" stuff happens alot in SSB.

The merciless fighting of poor Nintendo Characters.....

But what appeals me most about Brawl, is either: it has a storyline, or online.

just the crazy gameplay and character choice is what drove me to love SSB on the N64 back in the day

kicking NESS and LINKs butt with PIKACHU? man talk about fun

Back